Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black panther vs polar bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Female Grizzly protecting Cubs beats up a Large Male Grizzly.....

The animal kingdom is different from the human world....In the animal kingdom Mothers protecting Cubs are one of the biggest forces to be reckoned with...

Mothers with cubs can often beat up/chase off far larger Males that they are normally submissive to....but when the safety of their cubs is involved....Now they are dominant over the far larger Male animal....

Comment

Possibly the dumbest hypothetical animal fight I have ever heard. First things first, what kind of black panther??? A black panther is not a species of cat, it is used to describe any big cat with a black coat. (Never been any known black lions or tigers though.) Black panther usually refer to leopards or jaguars. Roughly 100-200 pounds. Against a 1500 pound bear.

I'm told the term "******" is offensive to some, so I won't ask if you are officially ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        Possibly the dumbest hypothetical animal fight I have ever heard. First things first, what kind of black panther??? A black panther is not a species of cat, it is used to describe any big cat with a black coat. (Never been any known black lions or tigers though.) Black panther usually refer to leopards or jaguars. Roughly 100-200 pounds. Against a 1500 pound bear.

I'm told the term "******" is offensive to some, so I won't ask if you are officially ******ed.
        The average Polar Bear is nowhere near 1500lbs....

The average is anywhere from 800lbs-1300lbs depending on the Sub-population....1500lbs would be quite large....

Some sub-populations of Jaguars can get 250lbs+ (Brazilian Pantanal and Venezuelan Llanos Jaguars).....While some are much smaller like Central American/Amazon Jungle Jaguars.....

But yea this is a mismatch either way....

800-1200lb Bear vs 100-300lb Cat

Comment

Working...
        X