Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NCAA March Madness Challenge + discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona ruined my day yesterday. Kept it chill today and I'm happy I did, did not see Marshall dubbing over Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You gotta love the Big Dance. The underdogs coming to take a shot at the big boys, not afraid to punch them in the mouth.
      Yeah, in the pros, the best teams with the most talent pretty much always rise to the top in a series but this one and done **** you can have a night or two of magic.

Comment

• This team barely beat Vermont and they are straight ****ting on the team seen by most people as the best in the nation.

I'm still not able to process what's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Yeah, in the pros, the best teams with the most talent pretty much always rise to the top in a series but this one and done **** you can have a night or two of magic.
          Best tournament in American sports, in my opinion.

Comment

• Defense wins championships (except in VA)

Comment

• This isn't some down to the wire, crazy shot shocker.

This is a ass whooping.

Comment

• Virginia getting violated by golden retrievers this is an ass whopping that will live in infamy

Comment

• Congrats, UMBC.

Never thought I'd see a 16 take out a 1, but with this one and done era here you go.

Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Virginia getting violated by golden retrievers this is an ass whopping that will live in infamy
                    They don't give a fVkk. Got their windows down, and their system up!

Comment

• Crazy play by this UMBC team and especially Lyles. He's really put himself on the map with this performance. On the biggest night of his life he hit 82% from the field, plus 3 of 4 from 3. Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X