Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never been on welfare in my life

Comment

• Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
      never been on welfare in my life
      I think it's funny that a guy who admitted to collecting unemployment is saying we're on welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Paying for while working? These people that collect disabilities work for 5-6 months and magically been diagnosed with illness. You're right some welfare are different but the ending are always the same. It always end up with someone sitting at home doing nothing while the government supports them
        I don't deny there are people abusing disability too. Both welfare and disability are abused. There are a lot of people out there collecting them "crazy checks" pretending to be insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I think it's funny that a guy who admitted to collecting unemployment is saying we're on welfare.
          I just wanna know why he pulled our names out of the air..did ya'll punk his ass out to or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            You got Derrick Coleman problems

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/25190
            and Derrick would have ****ed you up something horrible. ****, I'll **** you up with my one good arm you know nothin' piece of shiet. And where are you on box rec? **** happens......Rockin

Comment

• Aikido master in a real fight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FuH2Rhv6lA

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I'm still man enough to post my work. And unlike Chollo, who claimed he's Holyfield and Mayweather combined, I'm an Aikido stylist (Aikido is an open handed, grappling type style), who fights Aikido out of an orthodox stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I'll **** you up with my one good arm ......Rockin

Comment

never been on welfare in my life
                    tomorrow can bring some pretty crazy things with it. be thankful...........Rockin'

Comment

I just wanna know why he pulled our names out of the air..did ya'll punk his ass out to or something?
                      Lmao! I have no clue, man. All I know is I come on, and see this thread calling us out. Not sure what got into him, maybe that sh it test he took came back bad?!

Then Chollo wants to turn it into the Gloveking pic and video gallery

Comment

Working...
                      X