Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemme just say. If you're on any type of government assistance I have no problem with my tax dollars going to help you. I rather help my fellow man (citizen or non-citizen) than sending $40 billion a year to Israel or going towards the already bloated military budget. I'd rather see my fellow man eat.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
      Five star thread, Butler. I didn’t know Rockin was taking money from the government.
      I had a stroke and collect from social security disability because of that. I paid in since I was 14 years old. I put my money in and they contribute the agreed upon amount. I am not a fat, lazy person who would not work. I actually was working while I was having the stroke. I did what I had to do and then went home. Welfare recipients are just sucking off of the tit of lady liberty with their non working fat asses.

And I am in this situation essentially because of boxing.......Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-23-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        All you knew, you piece of sh it, is that if you brought your b itch ass you get fuçking beat.

That's what you knew...
        Ok Mr. Welfare

You knew your way out and used it

You weren't in shape or ready for me which is why you said you need 2 months to come here so you can get back in shape

Either way, schit was stupid, but if you agreed to no cameras, guns and extra people, the rachetness would've happened. Oh well
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-23-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I hope you paid that sh it back, you lowlife fuçking mooch.

I've never collected government assistance a day in my life, you f@g.

Comment

Black dudes i know are good at these kinda stuff. U gotta put in work for these free gov benefits.

I know dudes who spend that money on Cadillacs and sht lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I had a stroke and collect from social security disability because of that. I paid in since I was 14 years old. I put my money in and they contribute the agreed upon amount. I am not a fat, lazy person who would not work. I actually was working while I was having the stroke. I did what I had to do and then went home. Welfare recipients are just sucking off of the tit of lady liberty with their non working fat asses.

You don't have to explain **** to these people. Just do you

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Explain yourself b1tch

Take your non working on welfare ass back to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Just got my food stamp card reloaded yesterday. Bout to be eating skrimps and steak the next 2 weeks and sell the rest of the stamps

C'mon man..

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Explain yourself b1tch

Take your non working on welfare ass back to Europe
                      *****? Lfao.... yeah, why don't you post up your extraordinary bag work again? It should have been titled ****** doing bag work. And fack you, you know nothin' piece of sheet.......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X