Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I was talkin about Rockin'. I now see you're talking about Butler.
    Ok, kinda what I thought. Butler pisses me off. I like both you and Rockin so I'm just sitting back watching. You've both made good points and good counters, so it's been fun to watch

Comment

• motorcity cobra is on welfare too

Comment

• Larry is on welfare, ever see the ****ty clothes he wears?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I am not on welfare. I get money from Social Security Disability you azzhole
          I don't wanna see this punk say **** else about other people being leeches

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Lemme just say. If you're on any type of government assistance I have no problem with my tax dollars going to help you. I rather help my fellow man (citizen or non-citizen) than sending $40 billion a year to Israel or going towards the already bloated military budget. I'd rather see my fellow man eat.
            I earn six figure salary, shocked at how much goes to foreign countries so they can buy weapons

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I don't wanna see this punk say **** else about other people being leeches

Hey beeatch, I collected only after having a stroke. Not because I didn't want to work. I collect ssi (which I contributed to each week that I WORKED since I was 14 yrs old) because I am legitimately disabled. So **** you too...….Rockin'

Comment

Hey beeatch, I collected only after having a stroke. Not because I didn't want to work. I collect ssi (which I contributed to each week that I WORKED since I was 14 yrs old) because I am legitimately disabled. So **** you too...….Rockin'
                  Damn you leech

Comment

What caused the stroke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Damn you leech
                      Why you always trying to start beefs Pretty Butt?

Comment

Working...
                      X