No announcement yet.

Misconception about Welfare Recipients

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
    My 1st time seeing someone who doesn't know the difference between plurality and majority claim to be Ivy League educated, but I lose patience with that sort of idiocy rather quickly.
    Who the actual **** are you? Are you stalking me? LMAO.

I never seen someone who can't understand a simple concept. You need to see it again to realize you've made an ass out of yourself?

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_6771938.html

Maybe you should go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Yeah, he does that too.

It's one of the many dead giveaways that make his alts so easy to peg.
      Lol he's still playing dumb but now claims I'm stalking him.

Comment

Yeah, he does that too.

It's one of the many dead giveaways that make his alts so easy to peg.
        Well hey, since you're peeking at my posts...how about we make this interesting...

We go to the mods and give them permission to check my IP address and see if I have any alt here.

Don't give me that shlt that it doesn't work, because people have been busted for alts that way in the past.

Anyway, if I'm lying, you get sig control for a month or a permaban. Your choice.

If you're wrong, I get sig control for a month. Deal?

Comment

No idea who you are or how you knew that I graduated Ivy League. Maybe that made you want to have a go and you thoroughly embarrassed yourself in the process

Maybe you should pay attention next time, doofus. Obviously you felt some kind of way from a previous time, whereas I don't even know nor care who the fvvck you are

Comment

The Billy Bobs are pissed

Comment

He's an idiot.

Yeah, like Ivy League educated people go on Internet message forums and hurl insults at people and pat themselves on the back for 'winning'.

Comment

Transvestite trying desperately to bury this and move the goal posts.

Last post in this thread for me.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                It's true that most recipients of welfare in the USA are white
                Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                It's not most.
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                How is it not most? It literally is most.
                It's true you can't fix stupid.

Admit you're wrong and move on kiddo.

Comment

He lives for e-beefs

That's why he gets so worked up when folks who tried engaging him and figured out his shtick put him on Ignore.

Without Internet arguments, his life has no meaning. It's quite pathetic, really.

Years ago I told him if he likes to 'win' at debates to simply take a Debate course with real winners, rules, officials, a scoring system, etc. He put me on Ignore. Lmfao!!

Comment

He's an idiot.

Yeah, like Ivy League educated people go on Internet message forums and hurl insults at people and pat themselves on the back for 'winning'.
                    How many times are you going to whine and moan about insults. You have to be the most sensitive little pvssy I've ever met. Seriously. Grow a pair.

The whole point of you putting me on ignore is so that you don't view my posts, yet you are in a thread I created looking at my posts. Does that make sense to you???
                    Last edited by travestyny; 02-23-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                      What I don't get about folks is that they want to place a minority face on welfare so bad that they have to break the numbers down per capita. However when it comes to police killing minorities these same folks only want to view raw numbers to make the argument that more whites are killed by law enforcement than others. But when you inject per capita to these stats the numbers show that black folks are killed at five times that of white folks. So. . . if you are going to argue per capita for one group of stats then you must do it for the other not just when the per capita results only produce a negativity for minorities.
                      Here is my view on this.... Minorities mostly live in the cities, and they live stacked 50 high in apartments and such. Therefore, there are more police in a square mile because of the population in that square mile. More people=more cops. These people would have nothing to worry about anyway if they just respected the laws..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X