Collapse
No announcement yet.

NRA Head, They “Hate Individual Freedom”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can hunt and defend your household with with an AR-15.

Depends what you're hunting, and what your living situation is as far as it being the optimum choice.

Bump stocks and "limited capacity" mags are probably the only things that will gain traction in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 02-22-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
      The AR-15 isn't anywhere close to having the firepower of a military weapon. It's a mid-tier hunting rifle.
      I feel like any gun that is made that can fire 1,100 rounds in 10 minutes (like the AR-15 shooter in Vegas did in October) is a military-like weapon. The AR-15 isn't merely "a mid-tier hunting rifle". Its sorta insane our "hunting" crowd believes that if thats truly the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I feel like any gun that is made that can fire 1,100 rounds in 10 minutes (like the AR-15 shooter in Vegas did in October) is a military-like weapon. The AR-15 isn't merely "a mid-tier hunting rifle". Its sorta insane our "hunting" crowd believes that if thats truly the case.
        The way you feel isn't of any concern to me nor does it solve the problem.

I noticed you ducked the question about handguns but I would really like your input on banning handguns which are responsible for most mass shootings.

Also, I'm not a hunter I just educate myself before giving opinions.

Comment

Please don't put words in my mouth cuz you can't engage in a debate with someone.

And if your facts involve the average cat off the street having a weapon you could send a guy off to a military battle with & he's not THAT outdated or behind firepower-wise I question your version of "facts".

The average mfer off the street in the US shouldn't have access to those types of guns. Those types of guns shouldn't be sold to the public just cuz guns can be fun. I grew up with guns. I know plenty of people with guns. But these guns are being mishandled by too many people & its becoming a hazard to the masses.

This is f#cking lawn darts. Lawn darts were cool when I was coming up. But too many mfers got stabbed in the head so lawn darts had to go. If some safer version of lawn darts got made I'm sure kids are playing with those now. And maybe at some future date when through fingerprint technology or microchips that perhaps could make a gun not fireable in certain areas then fair play. Let every mfer on the block get that Jesse Ventura gun from Predator.
          That's where morons like you are wrong and you can't talk gun's with people who don't know **** about them. Now watch you avoid the fact that the so called average mfer can buy is not what the military has. Learn some facts before you go around talking about a bunch of dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
            I noticed you ducked the question about handguns but I would really like your input on banning handguns which are responsible for most mass shootings.
            I don't have an opinion on specific firearm shapes & types to ban or not ban so it didn't seem relevant to me. But any gun that can do as much damage in a short time like the AR-15 isn't a gun the public should have access to.

I grew up with classic run of the mill shotguns & old school rifles with scopes & sh^t to legit hunt with. These guns around now are a whole other breed of gun to what the public used to have access to.

These are toys for adults more than family protection devices or hunting guns. No one is keeping an AR-15 in their nightstand like cats used to do with handguns. And you don't need a AR-15 to kill a deer. These are toys that should be banned cuz the dangers of this weapon in the wrong hands, & its no easy task to pinpoint crazy mfers that are just buying a toy, & aren't THAT valuable to the average owner except what the gun can do target shooting in their backyard or at a gun range.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              That's where morons like you are wrong and you can't talk gun's with people who don't know **** about them. Now watch you avoid the fact that the so called average mfer can buy is not what the military has. Learn some facts before you go around talking about a bunch of dumb ****.
              You can't read either. Although I'm not surprised in your case. Bye Felicia.

Comment

I don't have an opinion on specific firearm shapes & types to ban or not ban so it didn't seem relevant to me. But any gun that can do as much damage in a short time like the AR-15 isn't a gun the public should have access to.

I grew up with classic run of the mill shotguns & old school rifles with scopes & sh^t to legit hunt with. These guns around now are a whole other breed of gun to what the public used to have access to.

These are toys for adults more than family protection devices or hunting guns. No one is keeping an AR-15 in their nightstand like cats used to do with handguns. And you don't need a AR-15 to kill a deer. These are toys that should be banned cuz the dangers of this weapon in the wrong hands, & its no easy task to pinpoint crazy mfers that are just buying a toy, & aren't THAT valuable to the average owner except what the gun can do target shooting in their backyard or at a gun range.
                This whole thread you're showing your ignorance on guns. A bunch of plastic has you scared.

Remove the wood stock put a pistol grip on this typical hunting rifle mainly used by kids and that's the same thing as an AR-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  You are right. You can't talk gun's with people that don't know **** about them.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                    This whole thread you're showing your ignorance on guns. A bunch of plastic has you scared.

Remove the wood stock put a pistol grip on this typical hunting rifle mainly used by kids and that's the same thing as an AR-15.
                    I'm not saying I'm a gun dork. I shot guns as a kid thats it.

And I'd argue these guns that are firing 1,100 shots in 10 minutes out of the box should be gone first & yea anything that can be made into a AR-15-like device like you are saying shouldn't be sold to the public either anymore.

There are plenty of other more detailed things that need to be banned I'm sure. Like clip size.

But this gun thing in the US is outta control & everyone sees it except cats with guns in the US.

Comment

Any gun is dangerous in the wrong hands. An AR-15 is great for hunting. Light weight, low caliber enough to kill a squirrel and also slug a deer. I don't even use a rifle for hunting but carry an AR-15 when I hunt in Montana or Alaska.

Comment

Working...
                      X