No announcement yet.

Hitting Rock Bottom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Hitting Rock Bottom

Any of you turds here found yourself at your lowest point? I'm talking low moral, self esteem, drugs etc..

How did you break out of that situation? What steps did you take to get back on your feet?

Drugs and alcohol always did the trick for me.

Comment

I took a 3 count. After a little while I was able to get up and move on

Comment

Figure out what your values are, what is most important to you in life. Then, start living your life in accordance with your values, no compromises, no excuses. Find a purpose in life, maybe one that is greater than yourself. Keep your mind occupied. When you are at the bottom, the worst thing you can do is have too much idle time to think. If you have friends, spend more time with them, unless of course they are indulging in the things that are bringing you down such as drugs.

One thing you have to remember, change is inevitable, and sometimes those changes will be for the better, and sometimes they will pull the rug right out from under you. No mercy. No one gets through life undefeated, we all take our losses. Find a way to accept those loses and use them as motivation to better yourself and find the inner strength you need to dig yourself out.

Comment

im so low down, rock bottom is a dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Figure out what your values are, what is most important to you in life. Then, start living your life in accordance with your values, no compromises, no excuses. Find a purpose in life, maybe one that is greater than yourself. Keep your mind occupied. When you are at the bottom, the worst thing you can do is have too much idle time to think. If you have friends, spend more time with them, unless of course they are indulging in the things that are bringing you down such as drugs.

One thing you have to remember, change is inevitable, and sometimes those changes will be for the better, and sometimes they will pull the rug right out from under you. No mercy. No one gets through life undefeated, we all take our losses. Find a way to accept those loses and use them as motivation to better yourself and find the inner strength you need to dig yourself out.
            thx for the motivational words Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              im so low down, rock bottom is a dream come true.
              sounds depressing, but uplifting at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                sounds depressing, but uplifting at the same time
                a bum with no debt or criminal record

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  Any of you turds here found yourself at your lowest point? I'm talking low moral, self esteem, drugs etc..

How did you break out of that situation? What steps did you take to get back on your feet?
                  Yes I have mate. Battled addiction most my life, nearly died twice from overdoses

The most important step for me was talking, I told my friends and I family that I needed help as I was struggling badly. I know it sounds silly and obvious but talking about your problem is the first big step. If you don’t have friends/family who you feel comfortable confiding with then go to AA/Drug addiction meetings. Speak to like minded people

You will come around

Comment

Of course. I'm still not out of the woods yet but I've been feeling better for the most part lately.

Time helped me. Also try to keep yourself occupied.

Comment

Working...
                    X