Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Official....Black Panther Is The Greatest Movie Of All Time....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Not true Elroy. It wasn't the positive or negative aspect of reviews that drive the question, its that the opinion wasn't personal, it was someone else's, based on the post.

DARKSEID had a negative review, it was clear he saw it. Other have had negative reviews, its clear they saw it.

If anyone gave a positive review and hadn't seen it, you'd question them about that.

You and dramashow gave your opinions without seeing the film. You both have decided the film is bad becuase it has a predominantly black cast. Your negative review also is based on the belief that a positve review is given solely because of race.
    i didnt give a review

no one questions good reviews, bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i didnt give a review

no one questions good reviews, bruh
      In general no. This film seems to have triggered a lot of people. Frankly I am not used to seeing so much discussed about movie reviews before the movie was seen.

When you do see it, I hope however you judge it, you do so on the merits.

Comment

Not true Elroy. It wasn't the positive or negative aspect of reviews that drive the question, its that the opinion wasn't personal, it was someone else's, based on the post.

DARKSEID had a negative review, it was clear he saw it. Other have had negative reviews, its clear they saw it.

If anyone gave a positive review and hadn't seen it, you'd question them about that.

You and dramashow gave your opinions without seeing the film. You both have decided the film is bad becuase it has a predominantly black cast. Your negative review also is based on the belief that a positve review is given solely because of race.

They already decided that bad reviews were objective and that good reviews were just SJW spin.

Comment

In general no. This film seems to have triggered a lot of people. Frankly I am not used to seeing so much discussed about movie reviews before the movie was seen.

When you do see it, I hope however you judge it, you do so on the merits.
          most hyped blockbusters get that pre-release chitchat. did you not expect that for a movie with this story ?

i will give it a fair review as i did for get out. loved that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            They already decided that bad reviews were objective and that good reviews were just SJW spin.
            no on gets called out for giving this a good review. its almost mandatory.

Comment

It appears he is. You take him at his word but it is extremely odd that you would have to refer to what you've been told about the movie if you saw it.

Many posters have bad reviews but its based on them seeing it. Elroy and Dramashow gave their opinions before seeing it. So of course any review they give has to be treated as agenda driven.
              I've seen it...

Comment

most hyped blockbusters get that pre-release chitchat. did you not expect that for a movie with this story ?

Mate, either you have to give it a great review or you haven't watched it or are racist. That's how it works.

Comment

Pre movie hype and chit chat, yes. Social media discussions about reviews being made solely on the basis of race or out of "fear of being called a racist", no.

Why do you mention "Get Out"? It feels like if a movie centered around or featuring black people gets a positive review, you are already thinking "is this good review because of color "?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Mate, either you have to give it a great review or you haven't watched it or are racist. That's how it works.
                    apparently

Comment

Pre movie hype and chit chat, yes. Social media discussions about reviews being made solely on the basis of race or out of "fear of being called a racist", no.

Why do you mention "Get Out"? It feels like if a movie centered around or featuring black people gets a positive review, you are already thinking "is this good review because of color "?

which side is hyping the gimmick the most ??????

get out was ''supposed'' to be another ''themed'' movie, which it was not. imho

Comment

Working...
                      X