Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The discrimination Trump supporters face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thankfully I'm in a state and general area that voted for and supports Trump. Don't really have that problem.

Comment

I think it just goes to show how polarized we are as a nation that people can’t separate politics from the other aspects of life.
      Also if you support a man that likes to grab women by the vagina without their permission then women might get the ideal that you would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        I think it just goes to show how polarized we are as a nation that people can’t separate politics from the other aspects of life.
        Also if you support a man that likes to grab women by the vagina without their permission then women might get the ideal that you would do the same.

via GIPHY

Last edited by Hype job; 02-21-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

The thing is most people who voted for Trump voted for him in the first place because they've already been scapegoated for much of their lives, silenced in classrooms, etc. Especially in blue/swing states.

You either finish a group of people off or you strengthen them through unfair treatment. You don't just humiliate them forever.

Comment

Funny thing about that is, the stigma disappeared on election night. You can call everyone all the names in the book on a 24/7/365 newscycle but Trump still happened. Brexit still happened. It's going to keep happening. You can only poke the bear so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              So can we do the same? How about if your ass is hanging out, hoodie on, timberlands untied, skull cap, FUBU, blacklivesmatter shirt or bumper sticker, etc...

Is that fair too? Or are you into that double standard and hypocrisy?
              Come on dude, you discriminate against black people whether they are wearing that stuff or not.

All the things you described are not related to any one person. MAGA hats are directly related to Trump, who has done any number of racist and sexist things that alienate people. So your comparison is both stupid and unequal.

Now, If I had a BLM hat on, I would expect white people like you to get triggered and act a certain way. Of course you have discriminated against people long before BLM t shirts or bumper stickers were created so.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Come on dude, you discriminate against black people whether they are wearing that stuff or not.

All the things you described are not related to any one person. MAGA hats are directly related to Trump, who has done any number of racist and sexist things that alienate people. So your comparison is both stupid and unequal.

Now, If I had a BLM hat on, I would expect white people like you to get triggered and act a certain way. Of course you have discriminated against people long before BLM t shirts or bumper stickers were created so.....
                Yeah I sure do hate blacks(sarcasm). I discriminate on all the time(sarcasm). Especially when talking about Floyd Mayweather... not like I've been a legit fan of his since forever(post history check it out)lol. Come on Dunn... smh.

Comment

Yeah I sure do hate blacks(sarcasm). I discriminate on all the time(sarcasm). Especially when talking about Floyd Mayweather... not like I've been a legit fan of his since forever(post history check it out)lol. Come on Dunn... smh.
                  Who you like in sports in no way, shape or form indicates your behavior in everyday life. There is a difference between discrimination and hatred.

Your point was utterly ******ed and stupid. Hoodies, unlaced tims, pants hanging down, are not affiliated with any individual or political party like a MAGA hat is.

you responded to a post where I said it isn't fair to discriminate, then you ask can we do it to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Who you like in sports in no way, shape or form indicates your behavior in everyday life. There is a difference between discrimination and hatred.

Your point was utterly ******ed and stupid. Hoodies, unlaced tims, pants hanging down, are not affiliated with any individual or political party like a MAGA hat is.

you responded to a post where I said it isn't fair to discriminate, then you ask can we do it to.
                    Trolled to see if the race card would be used... low and behold you pulled it out. Also how do you know my everyday life behavior? Why wouldn't I also discriminate with sports too if I'm such a discriminating person?

Comment

Trolled to see if the race card would be used... low and behold you pulled it out. Also how do you know my everyday life behavior? Why wouldn't I also discriminate with sports too if I'm such a discriminating person?
                      You pull out the race card by asking about hoodies, unlaced tims, pants saggin and BLm tshirt/bumper sticker and ask "is it ok if we do it to", then try to backtrack by claiming you were trolling to see If I used the race card. Yeah, sure.

if you were trolling there is no need for further discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X