No announcement yet.

Black Hockey Player Taunted With Racist Chant In Chicago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Actually, players in the penalty box responding to fans is pretty common.

Also, he never lost control of his emotions.

The fact that he didnt ignore them is what lead to the NHL investigating, the media covering it, and these losers being banned from NHL arenas for life. Thats a win for the good guys.
    But what did the "fans" actually do?

All I saw was a hockey player trying to act tough when there is a barrier between them lol....

Why did he pick up the stick? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      [IMG] [/IMG]
      Let's be real. Whether it's in a situation like that or it's on Twitter or wherever 99% of the White folks talking **** to Black people in a racial manner wouldn't say a ****ing word if they were live in person. We all know this.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Let's be real. Whether it's in a situation like that or it's on Twitter or wherever 99% of the White folks talking **** to Black people in a racial manner wouldn't say a ****ing word if they were live in person. We all know this.
        But what did they even say??

All I see is some guy acting tough with the fans when their is a barrier between them.
        If there was no barrier the hockey bum would have just sat their with his head down, SHOOK!!!

Whats he gonna do? beat up every ****ing fan with his f@ggot stick?? lololol

Comment

Very unfortunate. They kicked them out though, which is good. No call for **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
            But what did they even say??

All I see is some guy acting tough with the fans when their is a barrier between them.
            If there was no barrier the hockey bum would have just sat their with his head down, SHOOK!!!

Whats he gonna do? beat up every ****ing fan with his f@ggot stick?? lololol
            It's called "Google"

https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              where's all the goons at in chiraq??? they should have handle this.
              they don't like Hockey. But the African American Player in the penalty box is not on the Chiraq team

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Very unfortunate. They kicked them out though, which is good. No call for **** like that.
                Hey screw you dude i paid good money for my ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Hey screw you dude i paid good money for my ticket!
                  What? I mean they kicked the black player out. Right? Can't have him upsetting a great paying customer like you, Beer. Speaking of which, I hope you have several brews in you when you put him in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    where's all the goons at in chiraq??? they should have handle this.
                    They sure as hell weren't watching a bunch of whiteys (and one bruvva) play some hockey. That's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      What? I mean they kicked the black player out. Right? Can't have him upsetting a great paying customer like you, Beer. Speaking of which, I hope you have several brews in you when you put him in his place.
                      He will never play again if I have my way. Can't have them in my sport!

Comment

Working...
                      X