Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think the media is fuming the flames and polarized the movie.

It’s a movie, that’s all.

It’s a logical character to spinoff in the marvel universe just like dr. Strange and antman.

I don’t get why this has everybody worked up on both sides. You knew as soon as this movie was announced that the media would hype the shyt out of it for political agendas.

Just relax and enjoy the movie

Comment

Yay, yet another thread to complain about black people.

I dont anyone here talking about the all the push back this movie has gotten by racists.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        you avoided answering my specific question. why can't any of the positive reviews be based on the merits of the movie?

did you see it?

Just tell me why you feel the reviews are based on color and not the content of the movie?
        They can be, but it's been hijacked for propaganda.

I will watch it and take it at face value as exactly what it is (a cartoon movie).

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          do you see those white people in star wars x men star trek lord of the rings outfits turning those movies into racial and political talking points the way some black people are doing with this movie?

do you see those star trek starwars fans saying stupid **** like "man we would have space ships and light sabers if black people werent holding us down" the way some black people are with black panther saying stupid **** like "if white people didnt mess with africa, wakanda would be real life and we wud be kangz and shiet" turning a movie into racial and political talking point?

NO THEY DONT.

this only happens with black people (and muslims to a large degree with allah) who are easily manipulated by the liberal media conglomerate into over reacting and turning suburbanites with no real hardship in the world into twitter sjw revolutionaries.

the hype that this is a good marvel supero movie IS REAL.

the hype that this is some divine black empowerment source material IS NOT REAL.
          I agree with you.

Black people are the worst and so easily manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            Yay, yet another thread to complain about black people.

I dont anyone here talking about the all the push back this movie has gotten by racists.
            It isn't the movie creating the pushback. Or the racists both real and fake.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              I agree with you.

Black people are the worst and so easily manipulated.
              I'm not going to make a study of your posts to figure out your position so you can just tell me. What side are you on? There's an effort underway to divide the races against each other. Most of us realize this.

Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                They can be, but it's been hijacked for propaganda.

I will watch it and take it at face value as exactly what it is (a cartoon movie).
                That is just your warped perception.

You haven't seen Black Panther yet you are questioning the reviews of people that have seen it and opined "the liberal media have set the black community up to look like fools by hyping this up as something it isn't and it has been lapped up no end."

Ok, got it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  That is just your warped perception.

You haven't seen Black Panther yet you are questioning the reviews of people that have seen it and opined "the liberal media have set the black community up to look like fools by hyping this up as something it isn't and it has been lapped up no end."

Ok, got it.
                  Him stating that it was hijacked for propaganda is being generous.

Just so you know.

Comment

This happened before when the Malcolm X movie was coming out. There was so much anticipation that some ppl went over board.

Now a days they try to symbolize any movie with some political agenda

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      Him stating that it was hijacked for propaganda is being generous.

Just so you know.
                      i haven't seen that at all. Just the over exaggeration of certain people. There was an article i saw that compared BP to Rocky.

When Rocky came out, black folks laughed at the way white people acted like it was a real fight. Eddie Murphy made light of it in one of his comedy films.

Some white folks are having a fit. I mean there have 3 or 4 posters mentioning how people are dressed going into the movie. how fucking ******ed is that?

My only beef with Mike and others is how can you say all the reviews are race based or "liberal propaganda" etc etc. if you haven't seen the movie?

Comment

Working...
                      X