San Francisco compared to some of the dirtiest slums in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a sh it hole country to me

Comment

The piss smell used to be limited to certain parts of the city but I could smell it from a room in the Hyatt one day. Really depressing city. I don't know why anyone would choose it over LA.

LA isn't heaven either but it's just more "normal" feeling. I feel like any day not SF will have one too many communist opiate ****s and they'll start climbing up skyscrapers and eating babies.

Comment

I’ll stay in Boston, thanks

Comment

A shame that such a beautiful city is being consumed and ruined by liberal policies and scumbags. Sanctuary city that encourages and protects illegal immigrants, homelessness, drug use, radical and civil unrest, defecating in the streets, promiscuous gay sex, and turns the other way when innocent working class people are assaulted. But, they did away with plastic grocery bags at the super market and plastic water bottles which in their minds makes them progressive and enlightened.

San Diego is right behind them. Homeless camps up and down the beaches. Hepatitis and TB on the rise from all the piss and feces in the streets.

Comment

this is what happens when the gays run amok.

this is what happens when your country is run by luciferians that promote degeneracy...

Comment

The circle jerk continues in this thread, we got almost all the usual suspects.

If you're trying to tell me that SF is worse then places in Brazil, I really doubt the accuracy of your source.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I've been to Cali, not my cup of tea. It's trash. Unfortunately my wife and daughter are there while I do this tour overseas. Good Mexican food though
                I wouldn't rate it based on san diego, murrietta, 29 palms areas.

Wine country in the middle of the state is nice. If you like forests, they got that all the way up north past Sacramento. Farm land? Murrieta. Suburbs? San Clemente. Mountains? Big bear is a delight. etc. etc.

Laguna is beautiful, newport is nice, santa barbara as well.

I don't live in Cali anymore but there's a lot there. To be honest, I'd probably never go back though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

If you're trying to tell me that SF is worse then places in Brazil, I really doubt the accuracy of your source.
                  No one is saying that.

But for a developed country to have places that trashy and there are places even worse than San Fran, like Baltimore, deep south areas, Flint etc.

It shouldn't be acceptable but that's life.

Favelas and schit are way worse than anything in America though. Let's keep that fully truthful. I'll say that.

Comment

Not sure why this is a story suddenly. Downtown San Francisco has always been one of the scariest most disgusting places on Earth. Night of the Living Dead has nothing on The City.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

The whole city? Obviously not.

But in certain sections and corners it might possibly be worse. These aren't just junkies, criminals and homeless - these are legally insane people the state will not house in facilities. It's far worse than a "third world" sort of situation.

Have you been to these areas in San Francisco? It doesn't seem like it. You wouldn't be speculating if you had.

Comment

Working...
                      X