No announcement yet.

Fergie apologizes for her National Anthem performance last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Killed it? This helped it. Nobody was checking for Fergie before this. Now she gets the Good Morning America interview to talk about what went wrong and gets to plug her new projects. If she did a good job last night nobody would be talking about her.
    Christina Aguleiras career ended when she botched the National Anthem at the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      Christina Aguleiras career ended when she botched the National Anthem at the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium.

Dat facial expression doe...cot damn!

Comment

She back on the pookie

Comment

She's been working consistently since then, including a hit show, The Voice. And she was picked to do the Whitney Houston tribute at the VMA's this year. What are you talking about?

Comment

i mean she made her career off of making hit ringtones with black eyed peas and "Lady Lumps" wtf do people expect?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              i mean she made her career off of making hit ringtones with black eyed peas and "Lady Lumps" wtf do people expect?
              Not to mention...

Comment

good thing she has those implants or shed be completely useless.

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-20-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

That face. Looks like she just got on the wrong c0ck and is regretting her entire life.

Comment

I almost wish I had a daughter that was this much of a whore so I would be justified in beating her

Comment

Also heard that it was so bad that kaepernick stood up

Comment

Working...
                      X