No announcement yet.

Laura Ingraham to Lebron: Just shut up and dribble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Lebron James is an entertainer and a celebrity.
    People want to know everything about his life and his opinion on everything.
    It’s part of his job as a basketball star, brand ambassador, and business man.
    He is entitled to his own opinions whether we agree with them or not.
    The people like Laura Ingram that have a problem with Mr. James are hypocrites.
    They are hypocrites because they aren’t upset that Lebron has an opinion and is talking about it.
    They are upset because it isn’t the same as theirs. If LBJ came out in a MAGA hat and supported trump they would be applauding him.
    As far as comparisons go LBJ started out with less than Ingram and accomplished more with less. He is much richer and famous and his words hold more weight. At the end of the day Laura is probably jealous.
    if what you said about lebron and the "weight" of his opinion were true, hillary would be in the white house who he shilled for during election time. instead, ohio went to trump.

lebron just like you, have overstated his actual importance in the grand scheme of things.

i will give lebron credit for coming out great and successful despite having a prostitute thieving mother.

in the end, ingraham is right, lebron needs to stick to basketball and stop faking racist graffiti in his california mansion.

Comment

I find it funny that conservatives don't think Lebron is educated enough to have an opinion while the highest rated Conservative TV show host, the guy that the Trump crowd follows, is Sean Hannity, who has the same HS degree that Lebron has.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I find it funny that conservatives don't think Lebron is educated enough to have an opinion while the highest rated Conservative TV show host, the guy that the Trump crowd follows, is Sean Hannity, who has the same HS degree that Lebron has.
        Republicans and democrats will discredit and devalue anyone who doesn't hold their beliefs. Let's not pretend it's just one side who does this, they both do the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Republicans and democrats will discredit and devalue anyone who doesn't hold their beliefs. Let's not pretend it's just one side who does this, they both do the same ****.
          I agree but that was Not my point. My point is Hannity is the voice of conservatives and he has the same HS degree that Laura implied made Lebron unworthy of having a political opinion. Found that interesting.

Comment

I agree but that was Not my point. My point is Hannity is the voice of conservatives and he has the same HS degree that Laura implied made Lebron unworthy of having a political opinion. Found that interesting.
            Yea that's pretty laughable, guy has right to speak his mind just like that clown Hannity. Regardless of education.

Comment

lebron is known for basketball.
              hannity is known for political talk.

are you seriously trying to say lebron whose entire being has been about basketball has just a good of a grasp with political topics as a guy who makes his living talking politics?

and no, sean hannity is not the voice of conservatives. mark levin, rush limbaugh, thomas sowell and william buckley are bigger voices with conservatives.

and if lebron does want to talk politics. be respectful. dont come in all belligerent talking **** about a president half the country voted voted for and not expect blow back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                lebron is known for basketball.
                hannity is known for political talk.

are you seriously trying to say lebron whose entire being has been about basketball has just a good of a grasp with political topics as a guy who makes his living talking politics?

and no, sean hannity is not the voice of conservatives. mark levin, rush limbaugh, thomas sowell and william buckley are bigger voices with conservatives.

and if lebron does want to talk politics. be respectful. dont come in all belligerent talking **** about a president half the country voted voted for and not expect blow back.
                Hannity is known as a ******ed white nationalist. My point is simple- the same degree she denigrates is all that a conservative icon has.

Hannity has a radio and TV show, is Fox biggest TV show now that O'reilly is gone. He certainly has influence.

Why does he have to be respectful? You guys and Trump are about talking tough and the constitution. Lebron has freedom of speech, right?

Comment

Hannity is known as a ******ed white nationalist. My point is simple- the same degree she denigrates is all that a conservative icon has.

Hannity has a radio and TV show, is Fox biggest TV show now that O'reilly is gone. He certainly has influence.

Why does he have to be respectful? You guys and Trump are about talking tough and the constitution. Lebron has freedom of speech, right?
                  Oh ffs, Dunn. Hannity is a grade A clown, no doubt. But a white nationalist? Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    Oh ffs, Dunn. Hannity is a grade A clown, no doubt. But a white nationalist? Just stop.
                    I don't know how your friends and family see him, but thats how mine do.Not just black people either. of course I am in New Jersey.

Comment

I don't know how your friends and family see him, but thats how mine do.Not just black people either. of course I am in New Jersey.
                      Do they actually know what a white nationalist is? Being a conservative doesn't make one a white supremacist. If he has ever come out and said anything like whites are the master race or supported racial segregation. Please enlighten me.

People really need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

Comment

Working...
                      X