Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The laziest way to get laid. You guys ever try this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The laziest way to get laid. You guys ever try this?

Okay. So before you call me punchr's alt, here me out. I saw an article online and it stated that this was the laziest way, yet still effective, way to get laid. Here are the steps.

1. Go out to a bar/club.

2. Be chill. Don't be creepy. Make eye contact with passing girls, but don't stare.

3. Stay til it closes.

4. Make eye contact with a girl and start up a normal convo with her.

5. Leave with her, take her to her place, **** her.

The theory goes that everyone who goes to clubs and are single, are looking to hook up. At the end of the night, inevitably, some women will be alone and will just want to go home with anyone. That's where you are supposed to come into play.

As long as you're at least average in looks, social skill, and aren't creepy, you should have no problem.

Anyone have any success with this?

I'm willing to try it. I just need to find a club frequented by those attending college. I can still pass for 22 or 23.

I feel like maybe you didn't explain it all that well cuz I don't really understand when you are supposed to start talking to girls vs just making eye contact with them. Like 30 minutes before closing or 5 minutes or when? But nah never did this closing time desperate for some dick girl strategy thing doe. I could see it having a nice conversion rate.

But also its 2018 & everyone is just swiping different directions on a app for dick & p#ssy & thats even easier & lazier. This strategy mighta been a beast method of getting lazy poontang back in the day doe.

Comment

Or just offer these *****es 50-75$ and some beer.

Or just Tinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I feel like maybe you didn't explain it all that well cuz I don't really understand when you are supposed to start talking to girls vs just making eye contact with them. Like 30 minutes before closing or 5 minutes or when? But nah never did this closing time desperate for some dick girl strategy thing doe. I could see it having a nice conversion rate.

But also its 2018 & everyone is just swiping different directions on a app for dick & p#ssy & thats even easier & lazier. This strategy mighta been a beast method of getting lazy poontang back in the day doe.
        https://mysupremacy.com/easiest-way-get-laid/

That's the link to the article. He probably describes it better. I think it was written in 2014, so before tinder really took off.

I can still see it being an option though even today. A lot of tinder dates go wrong. Some girls don't use tinder because of bad experiences.

Me, I've never been successful with anything. Even tinder.

Comment

Grow up ffs punchr.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Okay. So before you call me punchr's alt, here me out. I saw an article online and it stated that this was the laziest way, yet still effective, way to get laid. Here are the steps.

1. Go out to a bar/club.

2. Be chill. Don't be creepy. Make eye contact with passing girls, but don't stare.

3. Stay til it closes.

4. Make eye contact with a girl and start up a normal convo with her.

5. Leave with her, take her to her place, **** her.

The theory goes that everyone who goes to clubs and are single, are looking to hook up. At the end of the night, inevitably, some women will be alone and will just want to go home with anyone. That's where you are supposed to come into play.

As long as you're at least average in looks, social skill, and aren't creepy, you should have no problem.

Anyone have any success with this?

I'm willing to try it. I just need to find a club frequented by those attending college. I can still pass for 22 or 23.
            Caps night at college was the easiest way to get laid.

Comment

Backpage or your local corner

Comment

Laziest way is a weapon and whisper. 100% success rate and gives the lady a #metoo moment to share on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  Grow up ffs punchr.
                  Goddam it why does everyone think I'm punchr when I make these kind of threads?!?

What, there can't be 2 virgins on a boxing forum? Cuz that's the only 2 things me and that guy have in common.

1. We are both virgins.

2. We both sometimes make threads about it.

You suck.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Backpage or your local corner
                    Yeah but that's like cheating and I don't want to run the risk of getting popped in a prostitution sting.

I have a squeaky clean record.

Comment

Working...
                    X