Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    "Amend the 2nd amendment"

Disgusting suggestion from you...
    Guns have been around for practically forever. Why is violence more prevelent now? Lemme give you the answer: no, guns aren't the exact, sole problem

Greater use of and access to drugs in society.
    Hollywood glorifying violence, drugs, and guns.
    Video games gloryfing guns and violence.
    Social media of today.
    Lack of mental health institutions (dating back to Ronald's decision to close them in the 80's).
    I was reiterating his point. A point that is factually correct-the only way the issue will be addressed is through the proper channels. The proper channels to amend the constitution or repealing an amendment is it be proposed either by congress or by two-thirds of all states.

I have no problem with your opinion.

Comment

Comment

And nobody talks about the murder rate in those cities because the government just leaves them there to die. they don't care. Nobody is justifying the crime rate in those cities but it's hard to make change when the government just blocks those areas off, and says **** it, let them.

These shootings happen in "safe" better economic areas that take out innocent civilians while the majority of the time in those violent cities the violence is against other violent people.

But again they don't want to look in the mirror and fix their own problems within their own communities. Then wonder why their kids ain't safe. And if MCC says something, they just go with the typical "DUMB LIB, WHAT BOUT DEM GHETTO TRASH CITIES" when the problem is white kids shooting up schools.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          so in essence there were mass shootings during obama's run and he did nothing about it.....

ok thanks for that info

"That is the profile of most Dems that seemed to switch to Trump."

that was part of the article cobra posted? I think not

so please explain why did you use those descriptions, while having no proof?

cuz its not in any of the articles ts posted
          The information about his employment, race and anger were all included in the articles posted in this thread.

My pointing out that young, white, male, angry as the typical Dem that switched to Trump has been discussed over and over.

This same point has been made by Trump supporters, although not as directly as I did in that post.

I don't even know how you have an issue with that post.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-15-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            how is anyone using dead children for that? explain please 1st ive heard of this

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              And nobody talks about the murder rate in those cities because the government just leaves them there to die. they don't care. Nobody is justifying the crime rate in those cities but it's hard to make change when the government just blocks those areas off, and says **** it, let them.

These shootings happen in "safe" better economic areas that take out innocent civilians while the majority of the time in those violent cities the violence is against other violent people.

But again they don't want to look in the mirror and fix their own problems within their own communities. Then wonder why their kids ain't safe. And if MCC says something, they just go with the typical "DUMB LIB, WHAT BOUT DEM GHETTO TRASH CITIES" when the problem is white kids shooting up schools.
              So white people should hold responsibility for the white kids going and killing people but when blacks do it it's justified because they are criminals and no one cares enough to do anything about it. Why not hold people responsible regardless of race and circumstances? Let's forgive the terrorists because they are products of their environment. You seem to have a distorted view of things, you say nobody is justifying the crime rate yet in the same breath try and justify it

Comment

Lot of racists in this thread, get the impression people on here are happy that it's happened so they can spread their racial bull****.speaks volumes about some people that that's their reaction to this.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  how is anyone using dead children for that? explain please 1st ive heard of this

Sorry you don’t speak English Javi....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    So white people should hold responsibility for the white kids going and killing people but when blacks do it it's justified because they are criminals and no one cares enough to do anything about it. Why not hold people responsible regardless of race and circumstances? Let's forgive the terrorists because they are products of their environment. You seem to have a distorted view of things, you say nobody is justifying the crime rate yet in the same breath try and justify it
                    I'm not justifying anything. Bad areas in major cities are like war zones. The government could step in and help these communities but they rather let them do it then make a change. The communities are terrified, they can't just walk up to these gang members and demand them to stop without repercussions. They need help.

Just like the white kids that go into school shooting up the place, they need help, but yall just stay on that "blame the libs, point the finger at the other party" bull**** and then wonder why this shiiit doesn't stop. Our kids aren't safe in either situation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      As much as we enjoy you making 1bad65 look like a tool, this is distasteful and gives the white nationalists here on NSB the "moral high ground."

I understand you are just doing the same thing those guys do but are they the example you really want to follow?

I would leave it at this. This comes off as you being happy the murderer is white.
                      I'm not happy he's white. I already knew he was white as soon as they said school shooter.

Right wing white supremacist are the deadliest terror group in this nation & nothing is being done about it. Instead Jeff Sessions is going after "black identity extremist". When asked to name a black identity extremist group he couldn't name not one

Basically any black person who protests police brutality, talks about being self sufficient & segregation, owns guns, and talks about protecting themselves from the police is now a "black identity extremist"

https://www.google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/30/is-a-court-case-in-texas-the-first-prosecution-of-a-black-identity-extremist/amp/

While MAGA man posted a comment about becoming a school shooter on YouTube (which the FBI was alerted about). Attended white supremacist camps. Was banned from carrying a backpack at the school.

So yes. Everytime another right wing white supremacist terrorist commits a terrorist act I'm going to point it out

Comment

Working...
                      X