Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me wonders which skin complexion pays the most taxes......

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      What the actual fvvck does this have to do with you talking about Africans selling Africans?
      BRO, what part of ''when shlt happened'' do you refuse to understand ????

when > why all damn day !

Comment

Ahemmmmmm.

This info isn’t hard to find
        Not hard to find at all.. It's right there infront of you.

"
        The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.

o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
        Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Pay money to whom? White people?

Obamacare forced people onto medicaid. Which you have to pay back if you're a working person or have money/property. Talk about cherry picking facts.
          Try to follow the conversation next time. Dude claimed welfare was a form or reparations. Then whites who are the biggest recipients should pay it back to the US government, whom last I checked would not mean only white people.

Pay attention next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            BRO, what part of ''when shlt happened'' do you refuse to understand ????

when > why all damn day !
            You weren’t talking about something very specific. Deflecting doesn’t work here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
              Not hard to find at all.. It's right there infront of you.

"
              The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.

o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
              Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent."
              Go back and read what I just posted, which was from the government.

Your post is about moving in and out of the program per month in 2012.

Try again.

Comment

You weren’t talking about something very specific. Deflecting doesn’t work here.
                your cherry tinted shades are messing up what you read

ive ALWAYS said ''when'' > ''why''

you might as well.....

because you cant win this

Comment

Go back and read what I just posted, which was from the government.

Your post is about moving in and out of the program per month in 2012.

Try again.
                  You didn't post anything from the government. Just a link to a blog.

It's not outdated. It was updated in 2015 and is the latest release on that data. Your fake huffpo chart is from 2013.
                  Last edited by ΣNΣMY; 02-23-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Try to follow the conversation next time. Dude claimed welfare was a form or reparations. Then whites who are the biggest recipients should pay it back to the US government, whom last I checked would not mean only white people.

Pay attention next time.
                    Whites pay the most taxes, right? Blacks receive the most welfare. Sounds like your hurt feelings has been paid in full. Hope you enjoyed the cheese.

Comment

• i wonder if africans were the 1st african slave buyers. hhhhmmmmm........

Comment

Working...
                      X