No announcement yet.

I bet both these women have credit scores over 800

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet both these women have credit scores over 800

These are the type of queens that let you use her car while she goes to work and you can play Xbox, smoke weed and go visit your other female friends. Pick her up from work with her gas tank on empty she'll fill the tank up and and stop by McDonalds and buy ya'll dinner. These queens know how to take good care of their man.

says the fuck who? they can't even take care of their fat ass. dumb gon find dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      says the **** who? they can't even take care of their fat ass. dumb gon find dumb.
      I bet both of these queens have jobs and work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I bet both of these queens have jobs and work hard.
        yup of course except them black dudes.

Comment

Oh Jesus

Comment

So 2 ugly white women support 2 black guys who do nothing but use them. What's the point of this?

Comment

The guy on the left is a good match, look at the size of his forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Oh Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  These are the type of queens that let you use her car while she goes to work and you can play Xbox, smoke weed and go visit your other female friends. Pick her up from work with her gas tank on empty she'll fill the tank up and and stop by McDonalds and buy ya'll dinner. These queens know how to take good care of their man.

Weak azz bish mo****ers, they a slap, Nash, they half a slap away from svcking Divk, they ****es trailor trash fat ugly lazy azz white wimmin and call them/they selves pimps and players???

One time, in Vegas I pulled one of the finest wimmin I ever seen, top shelf beautiful black woman....

All bull**** aside, I just beat a case, but anyway... I pulled her with OG pimp boss player game... I told her this, as she sat on my lazy azz lap, and I whispered it, "mija, you so ****ing fine, I'd kill a thousand mother ****ers to have you"

Unlike all these stone cold killers up in here, I've been down, got a b number from California state, CDC... Got a federal number to boot.. Did a year plus ADMax Florence... Never saw the sun, victim hood is a mental illness..

I'm always down for mine... Always... I survived, getting stabbed and knocked the **** out with a few baseball slugs to my face and head... I still remember **** that's best forgotten...

I don't see anyone holding anyone back? I see dudes struggling to make ends meet.. Just like me..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    So 2 ugly white women support 2 black guys who do nothing but use them. What's the point of this?
                    Exactly! Lazy azz mother ****ers who use weak minded wimmin.. I most definitely beat the **** outta lil lazy azz hoes like them..

Comment

Working...
                    X