Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers and Sissies how many of you cats are living with your mom & pops still? Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Ask him, I'm only guessing... He beat the blood/stupidity and hardheaded? ness outta me. I'll provide photos if needed, father and son... We didn't get along.. Rip papa... My momma and sisters lie to me, and tell me he and I are exactly the same... My dad was uneducated, but smart, i however am highly educated and stupid.... My dad just knew ****, empirically, he just did his job, smiled to my mom, put bread on the table, he did his best... We listened to cat Stevens, reel to reel, shot pool together... I failed him, he didn't fail me...

My homies respect my pops more than me.. I got mad at two dudes ho to.d me they wished they had a daddy like I had. Father vs son? I Paul mata zaroku cannot answer your question... I'm ashamed I wasn't a better son... I kissed him goodbye and regretted not listening more. I was his only son, and I struggle to live like a man, and hopefully die on my feet, I tore my clothes(Jewish thing..) I missed our fishing trips and the sever azz whoopings he gave me...
    Life's more complicated than I thought. You can post pictures about the beatings if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Life's more complicated than I thought. You can post pictures about the beatings if you don't mind.
      Every key board hoe is a winner, and I'm steadily losing. I'm so tired of losing.. Today is a holiday in Japan, and I'm seeking my next job..
      I'm gonna go Japanese now, I just gotta release my sadness.

If you want it in Spanish or Hebrew, I can deliver idioma, verbs and sadness... I'm unemployed, seeking employment.
      私の夫は頭おかしいです。

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        My wife is Japanese mad at me, a silent kinda anger.. I gets off the canvass. I'm known. She asked me why I waste my time spinning game to soft azz hoes..
        I'll take the Pepsi challenge and chin check soft azz mother ****ers..

My lil homies are balling outta control.

I'm watching an NHK Japanese television tv taiga drama(big drama) about the decile of Toyotomi hideyoshi, and the ascent and or/ ascent of the Tokugawa.. I'm gonna give a free lecture at the university of Tokyo about the coalesce of the truth in a world where lots of punk azz ppl use technology that me and mine created.

I could go on and on, about my failures, lie about your successes? I love fairy tales? Hit me up in Spanish, Hebrew or Japanese... I'm unemployed at the moment. It's q temporary condition... Israel, Islam is a silly joke..

I'll send you an invite to join me in feality and reality, look them words up.
        Google it, I placed 3 cum sluts at Google.. And they weren't even smart..

Let's deep dive... Who are you and what do you claim to know?

Comment

People here say some scary shi*t sometimes I wonder if it's true or we have nutters in this section.

Comment

I don't even live in the same country. That being said, I don't really think it is that big of a deal. There are a lot of useless kids out there these days who have parents doing well. Might as well save some money. Who cares anyway.

I'd have more respect for a spoiled brat saving money and living soft and easy at home with a long term plan... than someone who is just stuck in place living paycheck to paycheck their whole life.

Comment

I was forced out the house young and I had my first home at 16

Never looked back

Comment

I'm 26 and live at home. 2 of my friends are married. One of them is 25 and has lived with his in-laws for about the last 2 years. The other one is 26 and still lives at home. They both make more money than I do!

Times have changed. Unemployment is very low at the moment, but all the jobs suck and pay $12 an hour and it is super competitive to get hired. My 2 friends I mentioned are lucky they have good careers.

Virtually everyone I know my age still lives at home, or are heavily supported by their family. Most people I personally know who are living on their own, are barely making ends meet. Just enough to keep from drowning. Go do a search on how people in their 20's bank accounts look like. Most people my age don't have any savings at all.

Comment

i dont live with parents and moved out pretty early but i dont see whats so bad about it, some people are pretty comfortable at home.

Comment

Working...
                  X