Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Notice he said "but from reviews, the forums I frequent, and the spoilers I've read." So the only reviewers he finds credible are the ones whose opinion match his preconceived opinion. Then he goes into forums with people that share his same opinion. Then he makes the determination of "spoilers he's read".

It's pretty obvious how he formed his opinion. Of course if you read Death Adder's posts, it shouldn't surprise you.
    Oh yeah the routine is pretty transparent now. I wasnt familiar with dude but this level of stupidity is what it is.

Good review: sjw or black
    Bad review: god's honest truth

All this without having seen the movie himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      You arent intelligent enough to have an opinion of your own.

Only answers you got is sjw, black, sjw, black, sjw, black... While pretending you arent brainwashed sheep who's the other side of the coin.

Its not worth my time.

Like I said, you are hoping and praying this movie fails. Good for you. Im just enjoying a movie.

I have no idea how people can function day to day being so insecure about themselves. Picture me wanting a movie to fail because it has an all white cast lmao!
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Notice he said "but from reviews, the forums I frequent, and the spoilers I've read." So the only reviewers he finds credible are the ones whose opinion match his preconceived opinion. Then he goes into forums with people that share his same opinion. Then he makes the determination of "spoilers he's read".

It's pretty obvious how he formed his opinion. Of course if you read Death Adder's posts, it shouldn't surprise you.
      Both of you already had your minds made up this was going to be the best CBM of all time before even seeing this so shut the f.uck up about my "preconceived opinion".

This is already having The Last Jedi effect, critics "love" it, while movie viewers are giving it ok reviews.

Reviews by fans:
      Metacritic: 6.7
      Rottentomatoes: 76%
      Imdb: 7.6

Of course you two will chalk this up as racist trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Both of you already had your minds made up this was going to be the best CBM of all time before even seeing this so shut the f.uck up about my "preconceived opinion".

This is already having The Last Jedi effect, critics "love" it, while movie viewers are giving it ok reviews.

Reviews by fans:

How do you know what I thought about the movie when I haven't seen it and haven't given an opinion on it?

To justify your race related negative opinion of the movie, you accuse us of having a race rooted positive opinion without any facts. Typical move of people with your mindset-"hey the black people are going to love it so I am going to hate it just because they will like it." How utterly ******ed.

So were the Last Jedi reviewed race based as well since it was predominantly white people rating a predominately white film, or were those assessments honest?

Comment

Reviews by fans:

I already posted my review of the movie in this thread you sad little man.

Proving once again that one of us is following an agenda of hate and the other just watched a movie at the theatre.

Guess which is which.

Comment

How do you know what I thought about the movie when I haven't seen it and haven't given an opinion on it?

To justify your race related negative opinion of the movie, you accuse us of having a race rooted positive opinion without any facts. Typical move of people with your mindset-"hey the black people are going to love it so I am going to hate it just because they will like it." How utterly ******ed.

So were the Last Jedi reviewed race based as well since it was predominantly white people rating a predominately white film, or were those assessments honest?
            Where in any of my posts did I ever say I was going to hate it? It looks mediocre. Middle of the pack. Killmonger isn't going to be the best villain, were my quotes. Just because I don't think it's on the Dark Knight level or even Winter Soldier or Civil War, I'm a racist? F.uck off.

Last Jedi fans were claiming it was angry DC/Justice League fans that were spamming the user reviews. When in reality TLJ was a very divisive movie.

Same here, user reviews are giving it OK scores, it's obvious it's angry racist trolls spamming the reviews. Right? Typical move of people with your mindset.

Comment

• Kinda ridiculous, its another Marvel flick like all the rest except it has black main characters, which is fine if that is what the story was originally intended to be about but lets not pretend this is supposed to be some sort of political indictment. I expect this movie to be overall great in terms of production, action, etc.. but do I think this is going to be worldly superior to any other Marvel movie? No, they're all the same if you ask me.

Also, its not like Black Panther is the first ever black super hero put on the big screen. There was Spawn, Blade, Luke Cage, Storm, and if you ask me I'd enjoy Spawn movie a whole lot more than any Marvel flick.

Comment

Where in any of my posts did I ever say I was going to hate it? It looks mediocre. Middle of the pack. Killmonger isn't going to be the best villain, were my quotes. Just because I don't think it's on the Dark Knight level or even Winter Soldier or Civil War, I'm a racist? F.uck off.

Last Jedi fans were claiming it was angry DC/Justice League fans that were spamming the user reviews. When in reality TLJ was a very divisive movie.

Same here, user reviews are giving it OK scores, it's obvious it's angry racist trolls spamming the reviews. Right? Typical move of people with your mindset.
                See what you did there? No one called you anything. Yet you are arguing that you will be called a racist because you don't think the movie is as good as Dark Knight level or even Winter Soldier or Civil War.

If you get called a racist it will be because you have called this a "black" "SJW" movie and opined that the movie can't be as good as movies you've seen completely, based on clips and reviews without seeing the whole movie yet.

You are getting mad because you think you will be called out for your bigotry. That wouldn't happen if you didn't come off that way.

How about you just watch the movie then decide how it is? Of course you can't do that because in your warped mind its and SJW black film.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-16-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

See what you did there? No one called you anything. Yet you are arguing that you will be called a racist because you don't think the movie is as good as Dark Knight level or even Winter Soldier or Civil War.

If you get called a racist it will be because you have called this a "black" "SJW" movie and opined that the movie can't be as good as movies you've seen completely, based on clips and reviews without seeing the whole movie yet.

You are getting mad because you think you will be called out for your bigotry. That wouldn't happen if you didn't come off that way.

How about you just watch the movie then decide how it is? Of course you can't do that because in your warped mind its and SJW black film.
                  Who's getting mad? You two are getting mad because I said it looks like a mediocre movie.

When this movie was first announced I never saw it as a black, sjw movie, just another comic movie.

You people turned it into a race baiting, black power, "Imma talk throughout this movie and lets see anyone try to tell me to shut up" "This is what Africa would be looking like had it not been for whitey" "We be Kangz n'shieet" this is the best movie eva because it's black power and if you don't like it, you racist, movie, instead of what it is, a comic book movie.

You people are trying to make it as important as Schindler's List, with all this nonsense about taking inner city school kids to see it. Take them to a museum to see actual things about Africa.
                  Last edited by Death_Adder; 02-16-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Who's getting mad? You two are getting mad because I said it looks like a mediocre movie.

When this movie was first announced I never saw it as a black, sjw movie, just another comic movie.

You people turned it into a race baiting, black power, "Imma talk throughout this movie and lets see anyone try to tell me to shut up" "This is what Africa would be looking like had it not been for whitey" "We be Kangz n'shieet" this is the best movie eva because it's black power and if you don't like it, you racist, movie, instead of what it is, a comic book movie.

You people are trying to make it as important as Schindler's List, with all this nonsense about taking inner city school kids to see it. Take them to a museum to see actual things about Africa.
                    No one is mad. I just don't understand why you are calling it an SJW black movie and getting upset that you might get called out if you give it a negative rating.

How could "you" people turn it into that and the movie hasn't been released?

You are very angry that some like the movie so much. Why?

Your post and anger and race filled diatribe because posters clearly can see your review of this has nothing to do with the movie but who is starring in the movie. You post fake reactions from black people to then justify your feelings about the movie.

Yet you wonder why someone would call you a racist after reading that.

Comment

No one is mad. I just don't understand why you are calling it an SJW black movie and getting upset that you might get called out if you give it a negative rating.

How could "you" people turn it into that and the movie hasn't been released?

You are very angry that some like the movie so much. Why?

Your post and anger and race filled diatribe because posters clearly can see your review of this has nothing to do with the movie but who is starring in the movie. You post fake reactions from black people to then justify your feelings about the movie.

Yet you wonder why someone would call you a racist after reading that.

LOL, I'm not angry people will like it. I'm going to go see it, hopefully I enjoy it. I already said I like the dude that plays Black Panther, I like Coogler (Fruitvale Station and Creed) and I like the actress that plays Michonne in the Walking Dead. She's in this.

When have I been racist towards this movie? When have I said anything racist towards you or AllBoxingAD IN THIS THREAD?

And those quotes, most are not fake reactions. I've seen twitter posts with black people saying they were going to talk throughout the movie and "lets see them try to tell me something" or the "This would've been Africa if not for white people" the only one I made up was the "we wuz kangz"

You're the one that's real defensive and angry right now

Comment

Working...
                      X