No announcement yet.

Jordan B. Peterson destroys feminist leftist on Channel 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Yes. Not only that but she got a couple mocking tweets from peterson supporters and reported them as death threats, was given a team of bodyguards and milked it like she was the new ghandi.
    It's nonsense, it was NOTHING ELSE than damage control 101 by channel 4. Judging by all the youtube comments her reputation was destroyed to the point they had to turn the attention away from her debacle by turning her into a victim. Luckily people aren't stupid.

Fun fact: A twitter user went to their respective twitter pages and counted the number of threats and it happened that Cathy got like 3 to 4 threats, the rest was just making fun of her, while Dr. Peterson recieved more than 50 threats on his page.

Comment

Jordan Peterson is a good spoke person, like Ben Shapiro. I don't like Milo much.

Comment

A great disciplined mind to not to fall for those tricks.

She just tried straw-manning him and misrepresenting his views.

Comment

thats one dumb mother****er.

Find smarter people to admire, please. Try Sam Harris

Comment

According to Justine Turdeau, Cathy Newman needs to change her last name to "Newperson"... you know, to be more inclusive.

On that note, I ordered Peterson's newest book "12 Rules to Life: An Antidote to Chaos". Can't wait to read it.

Comment

You're only just seeing this?

Peterson's a great orator, his psychology lectures are great to watch. Although, his views on religion and 'truth' are odd. His conversations with Sam Harris were painful to listen to at times, and he didn't really make sense. Cathy Newman simply wasn't mentally equipped to challenge him though. She went into the interview with a preconceived idea of who Peterson is and what she was going to say, but simply doesn't have a grasp of the ideas he's talking about - journalists rarely do when it comes to interviewing academics.

He's also against ****ography and thinks women are hypocrites for wearing make up. So, you can see where some of his critics get their ammunition.

Comment

He's on my radar for quite some time, but even if I did discover him yesterday, why does it matter?

He's not for forbidding ****, he only says it's not healty, which is true.

Comment

I mess with Peterson heavy, his new book is on my queue.

Sam Harris > Peterson >>>>> Shapiro

I used to like Shapiro but I can hardly stand him anymore, especially with that intolerable whiny voice he has. I'd probably even rate Milo over him at this point.

Comment

Working...
                  X