Black Lives Matter leader fatally shot in New Orleans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    yup a tooth ace can kill you too.
    True. Infections from teeth are no joke. I've also heard several instances of patients dying while getting wisdom teeth pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      My buddy’s little brother had a tooth infection and got clocked in the mouth. He was laid up in the hospital for like a week because the infection started spreading to his brain or some ****. Nearly died.
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      True. Infections from teeth are no joke. I've also heard several instances of patients dying while getting wisdom teeth pulled.
      yup can be some serious shit that is easily overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Riding a bike? A leader? Homie what?
        Hahaha that's what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          in the thigh??? wtf
          Artery. Probably bled out

Comment

More credit to the social theory: People who grow up in the most hate-ridden/hostile environments are the most likely to assume every other racial/cultural community is the same way, and that paints a very scary traumatizing world. You start to understand BLM's otherwise nonsensical worldview.

The idea that white/asian/etc America isn't plotting against you is simply incomprehensible when your own same-race neighbors are openly plotting to kill you.

I hope the lasting mark of the internet is people in regressive parts of the country being gradually exposed to the outside world and realizing this just isn't true. That society is bending over backwards to accommodate them and nobody benefits from the way things are. It's a collective burden.

Comment

March in one BLM rally and you're labeled a BLM leader He was an activist that was doing activism long before BLM came about. He wasn't a BLM leader.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Shot whilst riding a bike lol, yeah seems legit. Most likely he was causing trouble.
                Yet another racist post from the King of that bu!!shyte

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  yup can be some serious shit that is easily overlooked.
                  Pancho Villa Flyweight legend died because of a tooth ache, he thought it was nothing but once it became infected he went to the doctors and it was too late by then and died.

Comment

I bet he was an upstanding young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      March in one BLM rally and you're labeled a BLM leader He was an activist that was doing activism long before BLM came about. He wasn't a BLM leader.
                      isn't the leader of blm a phag? LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X