Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Trudeau interrupts woman to tell her to use 'peoplekind' instead of 'mankind'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Why would the word "mankind" offend anyone????
    Not saying it does. Just saying that a guy like Trudeau seemed to just be trying not to offend. He may have gone over the top. I just don't see it as a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Not saying it does. Just saying that a guy like Trudeau seemed to just be trying not to offend. He may have gone over the top. I just don't see it as a big deal.
      Wait what....we can only post stuff thats a big deal? Mega needs to erase this entire forum then.

But the thing is he made himself look like a dummy is the "big deal" if we trying to equate the reason for this thread. Thats not an offensive term in anyway. In fact I'd go so far to say if someone IS offended by that term they must walk around being offended all day long + not be familiar with basic vocabulary &/or a dictionary.

Comment

Pfft. Even Trudeau is wrong.

It should be “allpeoplestraightorLGBTTQQIAAPkind” or otherwise it’s an insult to all those not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Wait what....we can only post stuff thats a big deal? Mega needs to erase this entire forum then.

But the thing is he made himself look like a dummy is the "big deal" if we trying to equate the reason for this thread. Thats not an offensive term in anyway. In fact I'd go so far to say if someone IS offended by that term they must walk around being offended all day long + not be familiar with basic vocabulary &/or a dictionary.
          LOL i didn't say all that. I hear ya. Just seems frivolous to me.

Comment

Everything is sorta kinda frivolous in the lounge. This whole part of BS was built on frivolous nothing type sh^t bro. You know this.

Comment

Oh now you trying to act like you on some common sense once panda had to break it down for you like you were a child. Big dumbass

Comment

woMAN

MANkind

Comment

This is what happens when you elect someone who never really had a job in his whole life. There needs to be a voter proficiency test put in place to qualify people to vote.

Comment

this guy is a complete prick.

Comment

What a cvck

Comment

Working...
                      X