US Set to Borrow Almost Twice as Much as Last Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Don't act stupid.

But if you must, show me any thread you started asking folks for analysis about spending while Obama was President....

You cant, and we all know it.

You're cheerleading. We all can see it. At least just admit it.
    The only political threads I made in here duing Obama's presidency was doing the election and they were anti-Hillary and I've shown you those threads. I didn't start posting here until around July '16 or so.

Show me what I'm complaining about in this topic please. I was simply asking him for his analysis.

Comment

mcc should run for president after trump does his 8 yrs. id love to see mcc MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Show me what I'm complaining about in this topic please. I was simply asking him for his analysis.
        Why?

You're either too stupid to understand, or you'll claim you're too stupid to understand just as you're doing now.

Just cheerlead on.

I just made sure to point it out, so my work here appears done.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          mcc should run for president after trump does his 8 yrs. id love to see mcc MAGA
          I seriously doubt he'll be around.

He's probably going to stress himself to an early grave.

Comment

I seriously doubt he'll be around.

He's probably going to stress himself to an early grave.
            he has all the answers, doe

Comment

Why?

You're either too stupid to understand, or you'll claim you're too stupid to understand just as you're doing now.

Just cheerlead on.

I just made sure to point it out, so my work here appears done.
              You can't name one complaint I've made because I didn't complain. I simply asked him for his analysis. He's one of the more level headed guys on here and knows about this stuff.

Comment

So Obama still borrowed even more during one of his years.

And not one damn word from you D superfans when it happened.

Absolutely pathetic.
                Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Direct me to my posts complaining about spending while Trump is President.
                In all reality guys Bush Jr. started that money press and its been on printing non stop since. We have been really lucky our dollar hasnt taken a dramatic hit on its value. Brexit and the decline of the Euro I think has helped out for now. At the current inflation rate and the possibility of printing billions of more dollars I can definitely see the dollar losing value and the only way to bring it back up is WAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  In all reality guys Bush Jr. started that money press and its been on printing non stop since. We have been really lucky our dollar hasnt taken a dramatic hit on its value. Brexit and the decline of the Euro I think has helped out for now. At the current inflation rate and the possibility of printing billions of more dollars I can definitely see the dollar losing value and the only way to bring it back up is WAR.
                  Do you think Congress will start cutting before printing billions more? I know Paul Ryan talked about cutting after the Tax Bill. But they can't even seem to keep the govt open and running

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    he has all the answers, doe
                    And it's always the same answer too:

D=good, R=bad.

His intellect goes no deeper whatsoever.

Really sad to see people sell themselves out to a friggin political party like that.

And a political party on record calling people like him "stupid".

I truly don't get it at all. It's like a battered woman going back to the guy that beats her and cheats on her because 'no one else loves me but him'.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Blame Bush all you want for spending, and yes he spent to much, but Obama promised to cut spending, deficits, debt, etc and he did nothing but pile on even more.

Hell, Obama even spent more than W Bush did!!

And that ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X