Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of allowing Islamic immigrants into non-Islamic countries?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why every fncker wants to come here.....for a better way of life. they leave their hellhole and try their best to make their new home another hellhole.

some cvnts aint happy unless they ruin shlt.

Comment

people bltch, moan, cry, protest, riot, loot, criticize.....but never LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

definition of ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        There is no reason to import Muslims in large numbers into a non-Muslim country. Western Europe is in massive turmoil and the nations of the East like Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, China are having their hands full.

Islam is incompatible with a modern secular society. That's not even up for debate at this point, only delusional people would argue like the liberals and SJWs.
        As long as every politician agrees to host mis lim refugees for 3 years, I'd say stop importing them, and/or allowing them to come or be in your country.. End this self destructive path now..

Comment

To blow sh^t up????

Comment

Interesting how brainwashed some people are. Talking about integration in a new country?
            Why don't we talk about the Irish, French and British immigrants who first arrived to North-America a couple of hundred years ago?
            Did they happily accept the existing culture of the Native Indians ?
            Lets instead remember the genocide of the Native Indians and how they are a minority in their own country and in many places are living in reservations in order for them not to mix the the rest of the population.

America is not the white invader's country, remember that before you talk about modern day's immigration.

Comment

When people in dire need has fled from savage war and oppression stands on your doorstep what will you do?

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
                To undermine Western civilization and exterminate white people.
                There are plenty of white Muslims it’s not that simple a narrative as the race war you racist are hoping for

Comment

Yeah I don't see the need for it. Theres plenty of islamic countries to choose from

Comment

Undermining western civilization and destroy it from the inside out. I wouldnt be surprised that Civil War would happen In a very wide scale across the European region and white people themselves and the assimilated minority would become refugees.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      Interesting how brainwashed some people are. Talking about integration in a new country?
                      Why don't we talk about the Irish, French and British immigrants who first arrived to North-America a couple of hundred years ago?
                      Did they happily accept the existing culture of the Native Indians ?
                      Lets instead remember the genocide of the Native Indians and how they are a minority in their own country and in many places are living in reservations in order for them not to mix the the rest of the population.

America is not the white invader's country, remember that before you talk about modern day's immigration.
                      I do think assimilation is a lot easier said then done. I mean here in the UK we have Europeans immigrant groups who often don’t assimilate and they are much more culturally and ethnically similar to Brits. For people coming from places that are vastly different it must be difficult.

Heck even when I lived in Canada I found myself gravitating to other Brits

Comment

Working...
                      X