No announcement yet.

The Pakistani Hulk - legit or fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pakistani Hulk - legit or fake?

Khizar Hayat Khan weighs 436 (!) kilos and claims to be the strongest man alive.

Hayat, who is popularly known as Khan Baba, hails from the city of Mardan, in northern Pakistan, has risen to internet fame thanks to his imposing physique and a number of impressive feats of strength, including preventing a tractor from backing up, by holding it with his bare hands, and doing the same thing with a car, but using only one hand. However, these are apparently not his greatest achievements. He recently told reporters in Pakistan, that in 2012, during a weightlifting contest held in Japan, he managed to lift 5,000 kilograms. “No one can break this record,” he boasted. And I’d have to agree, even the real Hulk might struggle a bit with this challenge.

25-year-old Khan Baba, who comes from a wealthy family, says his body started developing abruptly when he turned 18, and he has been growing ever since. Instead of worrying about his growing weight, he decided to bulk up even more by adopting a high-calorie diet. He claims to consume over 10,000 calories a day, including 36 eggs for breakfast, four chickens, three kilograms of red meat and five liters of milk. Standing at 6ft 3in tall, Khan claims that his massive weight – nearly have a tonne – hasn’t caused him any health problems so far. “I don’t have any disease nor do I feel uncomfortable with my weight,” he said.

There have been various people worldwide who call this Pakistani Hulk for his fake claims and also raised questions to the authenticity of his videos.

The videos of Hayat which show the heavy man easily gaining control of the vehicles with minimal efforts as the vehicles struggle to get away from the man’s strength. The force used by the vehicles would ideally break the ropes which are attached, but nothing of that sort happens. Another important point that needs to be considered is that Hayat is always seen wearing a traditional Pakistani Pathani and covered with a shawl. This gives him an opportunity to use padding and appear larger that he actually is. His record of having lifted 5000 kilograms is not documented and is merely claims thrown around by the man.

Looks like bull**** to me

Comment

not even close to being the hulk. big show will phuck this fool up!

Comment

I call this BS..
        Eddie Hall who won the 2017 Worlds Strongest Man holds the record for deadlift and it was 500+Kilograms, so this 5000 kilograms seems fake as fun..

Pakistani cricket board get 20+ yrs old and register them as 16yr olds.. goes to show they'll literally do anything

Comment

The video looks fake as hell.. look at his grip, mofo hasn't even held on to it in his palms & the rope just lingers around his fingers..

Someone put the handbrakes and accelerated..

He also shouts to stop the cars..

Comment

For sure bs.

I don't even believe dudes frame is legit. Head seems too small. Might be a distant relative to Dillian Whyte too doe.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 02-11-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Comment

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Comment

The real strongest man is the person that wipes his ass after he craps after his morning coffee.

Comment

Need more videos to maje a judgement

Comment

Working...
                    X