Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who don't believe in evolution theory. What's your theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    You want to run that by me again?
    Well that question is being asked by most Atheist to Christians that's why I bring that up

And my answer to that if ur curious about that question is make sure ur going to heaven to ask God that question

U won't find ur answer if ur heading to hell

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Well that question is being asked by most Atheist to Christians that's why I bring that up

And my answer to that if ur curious about that question is make sure ur going to heaven to ask God that question

It's a silly question they're asking that defies the definition of the term. It's like me asking, "Is that thing that's stopped, still moving?" (Of course not, if it were still moving, it wouldn't be stopped)

That said, I will ask God where He came from. But not who made Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn
        God isn't perfect tho, if he made the universe for mankind to live on Earth then he's incompetent at best.
        GOD is perfect, His Creation of the Physical Universe in no way equates to incompetence...
        That's quite a stretch Furn...

The Physical Universe is a temporary dwelling for humanity...
        GOD is Creating a new Heaven and a new Earth for us to live in, this will a Eternal Incorruptible place... Read Revelation chapter 21 and 22...

GOD's realm is Spiritual, HE Created the Physical Universe in response to Lucifer's Rebellion...

When Lucifer rebelled and deceived 1/3 of the Angels of the Lord, a Physical Place was Created for them...

After the White Throne Judgement, Lucifer and the Angels (Demons) that he deceived, will be cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity... This place was solely created for Satan and his Demons... Read Matthew 25: 41 ...

Hell was not created for man, but for Lucifer and his Demons... Man can choose to join Lucifer in Hell by rejecting to allow Jesus Christ to remove their Sins...

That's the choice everyone must make...
        Confess your sins and ask Jesus for forgiveness in sincerity...
        Innocent Jesus Christ was sacrificed in place of us, to atone for our sins...
        Then follow the pattern that Christ treated for us... Love GOD and Love your neighbor as yourself...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Im gonna be lazy now...

All answers are out there. Easily accessible.
          Lazyness with repeated ad hominem bandwagoning in a circular appeal to red herrings. In other words, the video shows its true faith is antichristianity by referring to Christians as too ignorant to understand that change proves that evolution must be true. On the other hand, the video list several organisms without labeling their species name. It also fails to admit that Evolutionists are still undecided about what a species actually is and have always been notorious splitters (as apposed to lumpers) claiming everything they find as a newly discovered species; only to find that countless similar species, often living on opposite sides of the globe, can still interbreed. Moreover, no creationist call all dinosaurs the same kind but do refer the canines as examples of the same kind. They don’t call every finch the same kind but they do realize that many of them simply show various reversible beak morphologies while retaining the ability to interbreed.

The video also wastes most of its time defining known differences between micro and macroevolutionism without explaining any random mechanisms. Like most evolutionists, it also deceptively construes the common but false dichotomy that clearly purposeful microadaptation is also based on mutations

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evoli...e/0_0_0/evo_50 This link comes from Berkley University, which the National Science Teachers Association refers for their evolutionism propaganda but clearly admits that they do not yet understand the mechanisms of evolution. That is because there are no beneficial mechanisms of random mutations, which means its not based on science. The scientific method is about observations to answer hypothetical questions but $billions worth of zapping fruit flies and bacteria with radiation so for only disproves evolution due to the fact they always remain fruit flies and bacteria, whether retaining the ability to produce fertile offspring or not. The link below is also extremely outdated for it is common knowledge that these microbes undergo rapid adaptation and resistance via non-random horizontal gene transfer, epigenetic methylation, phenotypic plasticity, etc. https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evoli...E/mutations_07
          Last edited by maracho; 02-06-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Bottom line, life is chock full magnificence purpose driven machinery that make the most advanced manmade items look utterly simple but like Satan our pride has made us desensitized to the obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              He knows, but we need to find out. He tried the whole give them everything and be in their presence all the time gig. (I mean, the weather was so perfect we didn't even need clothes.) Instead, we went listening to some other sh it and broke the only single rule God gave us. So, He fixed us. If we want to get back to heaven, we have to go through a little hell first
              Its Ironic how "Random" mutations is evolution and can only provide natural adaptation as evidence for "evolution" when it basically contradicts "Randomness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Its Ironic how "Random" mutations is evolution and can only provide natural adaptation as evidence for "evolution" when it basically contradicts "Randomness"
                Wow great triple pointer!

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Lazyness with repeated ad hominem bandwagoning in a circular appeal to red herrings. In other words, the video shows its true faith is antichristianity by referring to Christians as too ignorant to understand that change proves that evolution must be true. On the other hand, the video list several organisms without labeling their species name. It also fails to admit that Evolutionists are still undecided about what a species actually is and have always been notorious splitters (as apposed to lumpers) claiming everything they find as a newly discovered species; only to find that countless similar species, often living on opposite sides of the globe, can still interbreed. Moreover, no creationist call all dinosaurs the same kind but do refer the canines as examples of the same kind. They don’t call every finch the same kind but they do realize that many of them simply show various reversible beak morphologies while retaining the ability to interbreed.

The video also wastes most of its time defining known differences between micro and macroevolutionism without explaining any random mechanisms. Like most evolutionists, it also deceptively construes the common but false dichotomy that clearly purposeful microadaptation is also based on mutations

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evoli...e/0_0_0/evo_50 This link comes from Berkley University, which the National Science Teachers Association refers for their evolutionism propaganda but clearly admits that they do not yet understand the mechanisms of evolution. That is because there are no beneficial mechanisms of random mutations, which means its not based on science. The scientific method is about observations to answer hypothetical questions but $billions worth of zapping fruit flies and bacteria with radiation so for only disproves evolution due to the fact they always remain fruit flies and bacteria, whether retaining the ability to produce fertile offspring or not. The link below is also extremely outdated for it is common knowledge that these microbes undergo rapid adaptation and resistance via non-random horizontal gene transfer, epigenetic methylation, phenotypic plasticity, etc. https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evoli...E/mutations_07

A most excellet video homie. Wonderful.

But, we need to stay strong and kind in the face of hate.. GOD made us for a reason... I stopped my criminality... Smashing dudes... I can't go back.. I've been redeemed and I'll never take a step back...

Stay strong brother. We most certainly are in the last days...

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Homie I'm still being questioned about a few bodies. I believe in redemption. I got nothing else to cling to, nothing...

When unsolicited ppl cold call and ring my bell, I trip big time... I'm afraid of ppl ringing my door bell... I got a lot to hide homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      A most excellet video homie. Wonderful.

But, we need to stay strong and kind in the face of hate.. GOD made us for a reason... I stopped my criminality... Smashing dudes... I can't go back.. I've been redeemed and I'll never take a step back...

Stay strong brother. We most certainly are in the last days...
                      Yo i can relate to that. I knew some homies that loved to dig each other out like dawgs. Kinky as fook. They'd go at it harrrrd yo.
                      But Jesus was peekin da whole time. And came into their hearts. Fillin it with his love.
                      Like you they stronger now. Even they dip a little doogie here an there, but for the most part they live a good life and dont be sucking no poles too much.

Satan be lovin that. He loved you smashing dudes.
                      Stay strong brothers.

Comment

Working...
                      X