Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who don't believe in evolution theory. What's your theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    My question isn't really related to time, but rather the animals themselves. Why did all the monkeys on the left evolve into the apes? Why didn't some mutate an extra arm, while others in another area mutate an extra tail, or a leg? How is it possible that a global sample of animals all had the same random mutation?

And where is the plant man? Why havent plants evolved beyond trees?
    You have to study and understand natural selection.

Not all individual animals all had the same mutation. A species breeds, reproduces and if they survive, increase in number.
    If a group of these animals migrate to a different location they may over time adapt to their new environment and evolve differently. Eventually becoming a new species.

As for plant man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i truly understand all of that. he wants self thinking individuals. but again, whos to say we are doing what we are doing freely ?

i pointed out numerous instances where god does or allows to let happen, some dumb shlt (sry god but its true). ok, fine. give us free will to ruin our own lives. but to allow the senseless tragedies !?!?!?

''why would he makes us have free will AND be moving out strings ?!?!?! are you saying we are free puppets ?!?!?!''

we are all going on conjecture. we hope things turn out as it says and that en****** are who we read them to be. i like to throw in some logic (yep, human born logic). whos to say what gods motives are ? for an almighty being, he sure did make things harder than they ought to be.

btw, you didnt answer my question
      I did answer,
      But you are being sarcastic...
      You think Life is some kind of game ???
      You don't get a second chance, take your future seriously...
      It's not a game, we are in a Life and Death struggle...

You completely ignore Satan in the equation...
      Time for you to open your eyes and acknowledge the truth...
      I'm not going to sugarcoat this anymore...

Here's the Truth,
      We are in a battle for our lives...
      Humanity has fallen, we are condemned if we don't ask Jesus for Salvation... Evil exists in our lives... The nature of the human heart has become "Desperately Wicked"...
      Desperately Wicked Hearts do Desperately Wicked things...

The Questions you pose are examples of the existence of Evil in our life... Whether you acknowledge the existence of Evil or not is irrelevant, it's here and the consequences of it are everywhere...

Time for you to grow up and stop putting your head in the sand...
      You need to seek GOD while He can be found...

The meaning of our Lives in this fallen world, is to overcome our own Evil nature and find our Salvation, GOD through the Blood of Jesus...

Then spread the wealth, share the path to Salvation, spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ...
      Love GOD and Love others as ourselves...

GOD gives us all the tools necessary to make rational, well informed decisions... It is not hard to find GOD, you need to be sincere...

Stop complaining and do something with yourself... What excuse are you going to have when answering for what you've done with your life ???

The Truth, It's much easier to do absolutely nothing...
      If you make no effort find the Truth, then you have no excuses...
      You have the Opportunity, Direction and Intelligence to find the Answers... Stop whining about why things are the way they are, and do something constructive...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        You have to study and understand natural selection.

Not all individual animals all had the same mutation. A species breeds, reproduces and if they survive, increase in number.
        If a group of these animals migrate to a different location they may over time adapt to their new environment and evolve differently. Eventually becoming a new species.

As for plant man...

So, is there only one 'right' mutation that will survive? How can we have millions of specimens all randomly mutating, and end up with the same answer?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Hmm ok please explain why you believe that minor adaptation via purposeful selection of ancestral phenotypes is synonymous with traits and even whole new body parts appearing via random chance?
          Im gonna be lazy now...

All answers are out there. Easily accessible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i truly understand all of that. he wants self thinking individuals. but again, whos to say we are doing what we are doing freely ?

i pointed out numerous instances where god does or allows to let happen, some dumb shlt (sry god but its true). ok, fine. give us free will to ruin our own lives. but to allow the senseless tragedies !?!?!?

''why would he makes us have free will AND be moving out strings ?!?!?! are you saying we are free puppets ?!?!?!''

we are all going on conjecture. we hope things turn out as it says and that en****** are who we read them to be. i like to throw in some logic (yep, human born logic). whos to say what gods motives are ? for an almighty being, he sure did make things harder than they ought to be.

btw, you didnt answer my question
            There's a lot of gray area between the rigid determinism of the Calvinists (along with, interestingly enough, Thomists in Catholicism) and the pure libertarianism of the deists. The best balance is probably struck by the Arminians on the Protestant side, and the Molinists on the Catholic side.

Just don't overthink the plumbing the way the ******ed British Communists in this thread do. They're pseudo-intellectuals at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              So, is there only one 'right' mutation that will survive? How can we have millions of specimens all randomly mutating, and end up with the same answer?
              They dont all randomly mutate.
              Traits that help animals survive get passed on via breeding.
              Think of the tree of life. The gif i posted.
              Or a family tree,
              If a mutation is helpful it gets passed on. The offspring may carry that trait and have their own offspring, therefore the mutation is seen in a wider and wider population.
              Not sure if i can explain it better than that.
              Google questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                They dont all randomly mutate.
                Traits that help animals survive get passed on via breeding.
                Think of the tree of life. The gif i posted.
                Or a family tree,
                If a mutation is helpful it gets passed on. The offspring may carry that trait and have their own offspring, therefore the mutation is seen in a wider and wider population.
                Not sure if i can explain it better than that.
                Google questions.
                Don't tell me to Google. If you didn't have the answer, you shouldn't have responded.

Next contestant, please. Why doesn't the evolutionary chart resemble a spider web? Why does it look linear when we had millions of monocellular organism globally mutating and evolving, into seemingly the same things? Why does the chart have a single apex, being humans, rather than multiple points?

Comment

• Ur poop is created by u
                  Ur created by ur parents
                  Ur parents by their parents

Seems like everything is some kind of created by creator/creators

Now if can point me to someone who just popped out of nowhere then this changes everything I believe

The real question though is who created God
                  One thing fo sure is I'll make sure to go to heaven to ask him that question

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Ur poop is created by u
                    Ur created by ur parents
                    Ur parents by their parents

Seems like everything is some kind of created by creator/creators

Now if can point me to someone who just popped out of nowhere then this changes everything I believe

The real question though is who created God
                    One thing fo sure is I'll make sure to go to heaven to ask him that question
                    If someone created God, then God wouldn't be God by the definition of God

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      1. God Cannot Have Free Will

#free_will #god

It is known by four strong arguments that God cannot have free will, as other features and properties of God contradict the possibly of god being able to make choices.

An omniscient being cannot have free will because it is predestined by its own knowledge of its future actions.

A perfectly benevolent God cannot have free will because there is only one perfect course of action, which God, being perfectly good, must follow.

The creator of time cannot have free will: if God exists outside of time then it is immutable, unchanging, and as such it has no mental states except one everlasting and perfect state. Choices require changes in mental states over time. An eternal being that created time cannot have free will.

If God created free will then it cannot itself already have had free will before it done so: yet, an omniscient being already knew (before it created free will) everything it would do. Therefore any creator-god cannot have free will about any of its actions.

4. God Cannot be Perfectly Benevolent or Morally Good

That "God is Good" is a common assumption made by theists yet God could exist and be neutral (amoral) or malevolent (evil and immoral). But it cannot be "morally good". It if it perfectly good then it always makes the most perfect choices and therefore has no free will. A being with no free will cannot be morally good as it makes no moral choices; it can only be morally neutral like a robot. Also, if God's actions and wishes are automatically good by definition, then its morality is arbitrary and we ourselves have no moral reason to follow it, and may do so only out of fear of the consequences or of selfish want of reward. If God's actions are not by definition good, then, there must be an independent source of the definition of goodness. If God has always been good then God can't have been the creator of goodness; yet if it wasn't, then what was? The idea of a good god causes contradictions. If you do not accept purely logical, philosophical or theological arguments that god cannot be benevolent, then, the real-world existence of evil and suffering (of babies, etc) is also evidence that the world was not created by a perfectly good god. Natural disasters such as earthquakes and volcanoes appear to be universal and not linked to Human free will, yet they cause much destruction. It seems that morality and God are contradictory. God cannot be the author of morality nor can it itself be moral.

http://www.humanreligions.info/god_is_impossible.html
                      These arguments are ridiculous...

GOD has no limits, you can't rationalize limits... You sound exactly like Satan when tempting Christ... Tempting Him to prove Himself by contradicting himself...
                      He's not going to do that, He's going to be True to Himself...

GOD makes the Rational decision to keep His Word... He is bound only to Himself...

GOD does have Free Will,
                      There is more than one Perfect way... Before Sin, everything that was done was Perfect... Imperfection did not exist...
                      After The White Throne Judgement, everything (Outside of the Lake of Fire) will be perfect again...

GOD is Good... There is more than 1 perfect way... Perfection is the absence of flaw...
                      Anything that GOD does is without flaw... Indifference is flaw, malevolence is flaw, GOD is Perfect, without flaw...
                      Therefore GOD cannot be Indifferent or Malevolent, otherwise GOD wouldn't be perfect...

BOOM !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X