Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who don't believe in evolution theory. What's your theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    This question is directed to the evolutionists, why is this chart linear? If we're talking about a series of random mutations, especially occurring in a global scale, why doesn't the evolutionary chart resemble a spider web?
    get ready to dance

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i still contend that knowing all is the ''thing'' hanging over his head with me. wipe out the cvnts, leave the good people.

it aint (or shouldnt be) hard.
      That will happen. There just has to be a little trial, a little audition, to determine the good people from the cvnts. As far as why, my only speculation is that it's to make us appreciate what we have more.

Comment

That will happen. There just has to be a little trial, a little audition, to determine the good people from the cvnts. As far as why, my only speculation is that it's to make us appreciate what we have more.
        but he already knows.....nothing we do will ever surprise him.

Comment

get ready to dance
          Ok...

Comment

but he already knows.....nothing we do will ever surprise him.
            He knows, but we need to find out. He tried the whole give them everything and be in their presence all the time gig. (I mean, the weather was so perfect we didn't even need clothes.) Instead, we went listening to some other sh it and broke the only single rule God gave us. So, He fixed us. If we want to get back to heaven, we have to go through a little hell first

Comment

He knows, but we need to find out. He tried the whole give them everything and be in their presence all the time gig. (I mean, the weather was so perfect we didn't even need clothes.) Instead, we went listening to some other sh it and broke the only single rule God gave us. So, He fixed us. If we want to get back to heaven, we have to go through a little hell first
              if this were back in those days, id agree

but the game is still being played ?!?!?!

nah

lets skip all this nonsense and get to the point in this game, god.

god v

mankind ^

god~''the game is over when i say its over.''

Comment

if this were back in those days, id agree

but the game is still being played ?!?!?!

nah

lets skip all this nonsense and get to the point in this game, god.

god v

mankind ^

god~''the game is over when i say its over.''
                It's like football. We're at halftime.

That second half kickoff is going to be a bang

Comment

It's like football. We're at halftime.

That second half kickoff is going to be a bang
                  maybe not even halftime.....maybe the opening kickoff

Comment

maybe not even halftime.....maybe the opening kickoff
                    We had some action in the first half. People were running on the ground, but God ran a flood play that went deep and cut down the score. Then, at Sodom and Gomorrah, (I think?), Lots wife turned her route too quick and God picked her off. The first half came to an explosive finish when the Star of the game, Jesus, caught a serious injury but was still able to run the ball down Satan's throat for the go ahead score. He's being tended to by training staff and is listed as probable for the second half.

Comment

We had some action in the first half. People were running on the ground, but God ran a flood play that went deep and cut down the score. Then, at Sodom and Gomorrah, (I think?), Lots wife turned her route too quick and God picked her off. The first half came to an explosive finish when the Star of the game, Jesus, caught a serious injury but was still able to run the ball down Satan's throat for the go ahead score. He's being tended to by training staff and is listed as probable for the second half.
                      preseason

Comment

Working...
                      X