Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever been to a po*n convention?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was flipping through channels and came up on a **** awards show on SHO once.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Reminds me of a time I walked into my living room as a kid. My dad, bro and grandma were all asleep in there and there was **** playing on the tv.

I got a disc out of the dvd player that said something like "asian sluts v". Don't remember what I did with the disc and never found out the story to what happened.
      Your dad bro and grandma? You guys keep it in the family huh

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Your dad bro and grandma? You guys keep it in the family huh

My money was on it being my older bro who put it on while the other two were asleep. Ballsy move, but I guess being a teenager in a time before easy access to online **** gives you unusual courage.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          What kinda people go here?
          Virgins.

The same kind of guys that go to car shows just to get a picture with a barely dressed woman near a car.

Comment

Reminds me of a time I walked into my living room as a kid. My dad, bro and grandma were all asleep in there and there was **** playing on the tv.

I got a disc out of the dvd player that said something like "asian sluts v". Don't remember what I did with the disc and never found out the story to what happened.
            Wow, man. I wonder what happened?

Of course, I must say that, despite my curiosity, I would never ask what actually happened, unless beer was involved- A LOT of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              GUH HI UH MS EVA ANGELINA IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN UH I JACK OFF TO YOU EVER NIGHT *wheeze*

That wouldn't be awkward at all.

*Cum stain slowly appears on pants*

Comment

I just don't see myself being comfortable in that kind of environment.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  bro i literally wanted to smack my friend in the mouth he posts on IG and Twitter every year about attending that BS like its the super bowl or ringside seats and brags about it.

dude is my friend from way back, but he never had a girlfriend, never been on a real date. still live at home.

every time i try to help him he feeds me all kinds of excuses left and right to the point where he literally says just drop it.
                  Deal with it! Or stopping being his friend. Why you forcing him to change his ways? If he didn't like it, he wouldn't be doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    What kinda people go here? Have you been to one?
                    No but I would do a quick walk through though just to see how they really look.

Comment

Similar story. Years back I was digging through my brother's closet looking for something. I don't remember what I was looking for, but I dig a little deeper and I pull out a DVD titled, "**** My Mom And Me."

Comment

Working...
                      X