Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 2007 Trump was prophesied to become POTUS by Kim Clememt!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    This man Kim Clement had a vision in 2007, that Donald Trump would become presedient, and would become a champion for Christianity and Israel..
    There's even tal of a wall and securing borders.

2007!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VT-843HZm4

Can you guys pay attention for 8 min? Please. You might have your jaw drop.

Beercules. B.UTLER TBear. MotorCityCobra
    Also on second thought, just because it says prophesied in 2007, doesn't mean its true, anyone could've wrote that. Is there any further proof that this guy said what he said in 2007 aside from some guy making a youtube video and and writing on top of the video that he said it was in 2007.

Comment

Okay whatever with all that.

Who's the poormans Kim Kardashian with bad teeth at the end moving her mouth & having sounds come out of it that I don't care about? I think I found my a future baby momma if she'd just stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Also on second thought, just because it says prophesied in 2007, doesn't mean its true, anyone could've wrote that. Is there any further proof that this guy said what he said in 2007 aside from some guy making a youtube video and and writing on top of the video that he said it was in 2007.
        I saw it in 2010... My mom shared it with me..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Okay whatever with all that.

Who's the poormans Kim Kardashian with bad teeth at the end moving her mouth & having sounds come out of it that I don't care about? I think I found my a future baby momma if she'd just stfu.
          Accurate predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            There are so many other people who knew trump was gonna make a run at the White House and knew he would win, even before trump knew.

Now trump is all about God in the White House, the flag, America first. Kim was dead by the time the economy kicked into high gear.

Comment

Damn. What the ****?!

Comment

Not many know that Trump was posturing for a presidential run with the reform party in 2000...so some were already aware of his political stance on a lot of things for a long time. So Kim Clement may have not necessarily gotten the word on Trump from God...it could have been CNN or whatever other news group was covering him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...campaign,_2000

Also Evangelist are the biggest supporters of Israel and politicians who support Israel because it's imperative to their beliefs of the second coming of Christ that all of Israel is in the hands of the Jews. They believe that the second coming of Christ will not happen until then. They are even more committed to Israel than Jews are and make up 80% of the all the AIPAC contributions which come from every corner of the globe.
                Last edited by jaded; 02-01-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Not many know that Trump was posturing for a presidential run with the reform party in 2000...so some were already aware of his political stance on a lot of things for a long time. So Kim Clement may have not necessarily gotten the word on Trump from God...it could have been CNN or whatever other news group was covering him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...campaign,_2000

Also Evangelist are the biggest supporters of Israel and politicians who support Israel because it's imperative to their beliefs of the second coming of Christ that all of Israel is in the hands of the Jews. They believe that the second coming of Christ will not happen until then. They are even more committed to Israel than Jews are and make up 80% of the all the AIPAC contributions which come from every corner of the globe.
                  In 89 or so, he was asked about running for president.. It was a matter of time.

Comment

Has anyone investigated who the snaggle tooth Kim K is yet? I need to know this info.

NM I found out.

Sasha Volz

Last edited by Eff Pandas; 02-01-2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Has anyone investigated who the snaggle tooth Kim K is yet? I need to know this info.

NM I found out.

Sasha Volz

Hahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha

RIP Kim C!

Comment

Working...
                      X