Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Koch brothers make $1.4billion from tax cuts they paid $20mil to pass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    When there are big profits to be made there is a high risk of corruption.

How the American opiate epidemic was started by one pharmaceutical company
    http://theweek.com/articles/541564/h...utical-company
    I say corruption is absolute at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      I’m with you but having to pay 60-90k in taxes pisses me off when they are saving billions.
      How much did the tax cut save you?

Comment

And 1bad was bragging about his 2000 tax cut lmao... no wonder deficit will get bigger.. ultra rich getting millions in tax cut.. trump only takes care of his fellow rich.. trumpdiots are so dumb

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          How much did the tax cut save you?
          It doesn't matter how much it saved him, he doesn't care about that, what matters is how much it saved someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            When there are big profits to be made there is a high risk of corruption.

How the American opiate epidemic was started by one pharmaceutical company
            http://theweek.com/articles/541564/h...utical-company
            True, when these big corporations can influence politicians with big contributions, they have a license to operate without boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              And 1bad was bragging about his 2000 tax cut lmao... no wonder deficit will get bigger.. ultra rich getting millions in tax cut.. trump only takes care of his fellow rich.. trumpdiots are so dumb
              Obama and Pelosi bragged about Americans pocketing an extra $40 per week. Now all the sudden $2k is crumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                It doesn't matter how much it saved him, he doesn't care about that, what matters is how much it saved someone else.
                If hes paying that much, he's got to be pulling in $1M/yr or more. My dad made about $300K/yr and his tax bill was roughly $20- $25K

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Obama and Pelosi bragged about Americans pocketing an extra $40 per week. Now all the sudden $2k is crumbs.
                  I remember that stimulus package too. What did we get, $300? Only cost America $1T.

How much did this tax cut cost?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Of course it matters what others saved specially if they are saving millions and deficit and debt increasing...

Faqing trumpdiots happy with peanuts tax savings and dont care rich saved millions smh

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Of course it matters what others saved specially if they are saving millions and deficit and debt increasing...

Faqing trumpdiots happy with peanuts tax savings and dont care rich saved millions smh
                      You're about a decade late for the "deficit and debt is increasing" party

Comment

Working...
                      X