No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle is West Coast... Kendrick Lamar is fkin trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    what'chu know about big tone, woodie (rip, even tho he's not mexican)

I fucks with bigtone and woodie been jaming to them since shit way back, since I was still living in south sac and that was a long time ago.

Comment

NB ridaz! i still bump some of their songs every once in a while when im reminiscing bout the bitches from my past.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        NB ridaz! i still bump some of their songs every once in a while when im reminiscing bout the bitches from my past.
        them dudes were cool, used to slang their **** at teh swamp meet you could pay them 20 bucks and they will make you a rap song for your set or whatever you wanted lmfao.

Comment

nipsey goes hard on this track

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Kendrick lamar is garbage, his voice is annoying, he has lyrics though, like his verse with the game.

Nipsey does have some gangsta stuff, nipsey still hangs deep in the hood, kendrick doesnt

Only thing with nipsey is he thinks he is buff, dude weighs 150 at 6 foot 3.

He is a beanpole
            That's not a good thing imo.

I mean maybe if that's the dumb image you want to portray. But I don't think that's the image Kendrick is trying to sell, I think from the few songs I like of his, he talks about the struggle in his past and politics and ****. I don't think Kendrick cares about appearing as a gangster or like he's from the hood.

Comment

Both these n1gg4s are dookie. I'd rather crank heroin than sit through one of their projects.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0eTkd9rueE
                KUrupt's lil bro Roscoe is takes a huge sht on this punkazz kendrick lamar ..

Comment

You hella late. Nipsey been on the scene. Called underground Cali Gangsta Musik.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    That's not a good thing imo.

I mean maybe if that's the dumb image you want to portray. But I don't think that's the image Kendrick is trying to sell, I think from the few songs I like of his, he talks about the struggle in his past and politics and ****. I don't think Kendrick cares about appearing as a gangster or like he's from the hood.
                    that's why he's 100. he's being himself and not switching up!

look at nip and look at kendrick appearance wise, if you dont know either one, you would think kendrick is the one that's "hood" with the way how he dresses (shiiety).

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                      You hella late. Nipsey been on the scene. Called underground Cali Gangsta Musik.
                      i've been ****ing with nip since the "bullets aint got no names" mixtapes!

Comment

Working...
                      X