• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JONES: ''USA Violating Syrian Sovereignty...USA Fighting NATO members..''

Mr. Jones messing with your homies...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Mr. Jones messing with your homies...

That's Alex Jones. TYT put him in his place when he cried about his subscribers being more....

This is E. Michael Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
        That's Alex Jones. TYT put him in his place when he cried about his subscribers being more....

This is E. Michael Jones
        Oh I knew you'd side with the Turks.

Got to keep the tribe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Oh I knew you'd side with the Turks.

Got to keep the tribe happy.
          The Young Turks got 3.5 mill subscribers. I got nothing to do with that American show and its American multi-ethnic journalists.

Just like when I had Spence beating Brook, and American vs a Brit, had nothing to do with ''tribes.'' Speaking of Jones, isn't Brook Tom Jones' son?

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
            The Young Turks got 3.5 mill subscribers. I got nothing to do with that American show and its American multi-ethnic journalists.

Just like when I had Spence beating Brook, and American vs a Brit, had nothing to do with ''tribes.'' Speaking of Jones, isn't Brook Tom Jones' son?
            I assume he would be Kell Jones, but hey. Who knows? I'm sure ol' Tom slung it around to plenty of hoes. He didn't raise that fool doe.

Comment

Just kick Turkey from Nato. They aren't worthy any longer.

Comment

Didn't Turkey invade Syria the other day?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Didn't Turkey invade Syria the other day?
                  what's ironic, didn't you two weeks ago ask me what the difference is between Syrian Kurds or Kurds in general? Now is the perfect time for you to read news and Turkey's current offensive in Afrin, the small upper left portion of Syria.

Assad and other world leaders already know that Turkey has been helping to fight terrorists organizations aka ISIS in Syria, as has Israel's portion in the Golan Heights. The Syrian Democratic Forces is filled with a multi ethnic groups of Kurds, Arabs, Syrians.... it was created and helped by the USA, hence the weapons they were given to fight ISIS. However, how can USA based intelligence know from that multi-ethnic group of middle eastern people who are devoted to really fight ISIS? This is why the SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces or YPG (Kurish militia) in Syria are failed groups. Israel and Assad know this, but the USA arms these groups so that they can continue to disrupt Syria and Assad. USA wants Syria to be dethroned, same way Bush dethroned Sadam Hussein using Kurdish militia to improve the job.

Of course the PKK, YPG, SDF have no effect on American soil which is why they can play coy on the sidelines. Israel doesn't even need to worry about these proxy wars nearby as they're equipped to handle anything, so they're enjoying these ISIS and Syria based narratives.

So Turkey, as well, we don't care for the politics in Syria, and we've done our part as NATO members controlling our borders. The PKK, YPG, SDF has to have some collaborative efforts, obviously, so we Turks will defend ourselves as we have for more than 40 years against Kurdish terrorist organizations. Hence, the formation and regrouping of the YPG and SDF in Afrin.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Just kick Turkey from Nato. They aren't worthy any longer.
                    lol. You don't even know what you're talking about. You're cool with USA based forces arming Kurds to disrupt Syria's Assad or ''ISIS'' ? You don't even know about the PKK, SDF, or YPG ....

Comment

Working...
                    X