Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude Is Too Sensitive! Cant Take A Joke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That man seems flowery.
    :rofl Yea, thats been talked about for a cpl years. But he's married. His wife is nice looking and thick

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lmfao thats crazy. people dont see the come up sometimes i bet a bunch of comedians/artist etc had to do some ****ty ify shows with some nutty ass dudes in teh audience.
      Some comedians take it way to far. When you got somebody you gotta know when to ease up. I had a comedian repeatedly call a heckler in the crowd a b*tch. He was the host. So the next comedian comes up does his set then the host comes out and starts going in on the woman again. I had to step in and tell him to stop. Once you shut the heckler up then you gotta let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Some comedians take it way to far. When you got somebody you gotta know when to ease up. I had a comedian repeatedly call a heckler in the crowd a b*tch. He was the host. So the next comedian comes up does his set then the host comes out and starts going in on the woman again. I had to step in and tell him to stop. Once you shut the heckler up then you gotta let it go.
        well I say if you a heckler you have it comming but yeah if it goes on too long I think Ill get board of a roast since I came for a comedy show not a roast persay.

did the host start going in on you?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          well I say if you a heckler you have it comming but yeah if it goes on too long I think Ill get board of a roast since I came for a comedy show not a roast persay.

did the host start going in on you?
          Hell naw. I was paying his broke ass I even used to have to give him gas money to get there sometime. But he was funny as **** and was always able to get good comedians that were coming to town. And they loved doing our shows because we paid up front. Wasn't no "I gotta wait to see how the door did before I can pay you". So they'd come do our shows first because they knew they might have to wait to get paid at the next show down the street or wherever.

Comment

:rofl Yea, thats been talked about for a cpl years. But he's married. His wife is nice looking and thick
            What's her name?

Comment

What's her name?
              Cherry or Sherry. Lemme see if I can find her twitter or IG

Comment

Cherry or Sherry. Lemme see if I can find her twitter or IG
                Cool. I see her face but not her body.

Comment

Cool. I see her face but not her body.
                  Her name is Nachera, I guess that's why they call her Cherry

https://www.instagram.com/makeupmadnessbycherry/?hl=en

Comment

Her name is Nachera, I guess that's why they call her Cherry

https://www.instagram.com/makeupmadnessbycherry/?hl=en

A bunch of scary before-and-after makeup pics. I guess she does makeups.

Comment

A bunch of scary before-and-after makeup pics. I guess she does makeups.
                      That's the new thing here. A lot of women are into doing makeup. They call them MUA's, Make Up Artist. But the top MUA's are gay men

Comment

Working...
                      X