Collapse
No announcement yet.

man brutally punches a baby at a supermarket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both ******ed. A parents instinct should be to protect their child above all else. Many times i've seen people pick up their kids before getting in to arguments. A cowardly thing to do, putting their kid in danger.

Comment

it wasnt as if dude meant to clobber the tot. his pop was using him as a shield.

Comment

He kicked the kids and his pops ass....

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          pops shoulda known better... he knew what was coming. dont try to use your kid as a shell.
          First thing that came to my mind. He knew that fade was coming. He tried to use the baby as protection. Dude was wrong as **** for swinging on him while the kid was in his hand but the father knew damn well what was about to happen and shoulda handed his baby off

Comment

Country not a shythole doe

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
              He kicked the kids and his pops ass....
              that baby has no chin whatsoever. he should take up bookkeeping or janitorial work when/if he grows up.

Comment

Hang the loser.. what a disgrace to the society..

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                  I thought you knew, chino, alt right fa9s don’t have the huevos to catch a fade with a real man. They like to run over women, shoot up schools and churches, pick on needy skinny kids, or punch babies. They step up to a southerner like me, they’d get their pedophile ass stomped.
                  And liberals wanna talk but wanna use babies as shields then get their ass kicked.

And then cry about it later and call the police.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                    I thought you knew, chino, alt right fa9s don’t have the huevos to catch a fade with a real man. They like to run over women, shoot up schools and churches, pick on needy skinny kids, or punch babies. They step up to a southerner like me, they’d get their pedophile ass stomped.
                    Southerner???

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      And liberals wanna talk but wanna use babies as shields then get their ass kicked.

And then cry about it later and call the police.
                      I’m sure you can relate to that... remember the green light, chino? PC’d up! Lmfao

I know a bunch of libs who talk the talk... ask the homies frim all over the Califas pintas

Comment

Working...
                      X