No announcement yet.

Show me your papers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Show me your papers

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-21-2018, 09:00 PM.

I have no problem with illegals that work hard for their families. Chances are if you're riding a bus you're heading to/from work so this is definitely unwarranted. I have a very different stance on illegals that abuse welfare and act like leeches however.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I have no problem with illegals that work hard for their families. Chances are if you're riding a bus you're heading to/from work so this is definitely unwarranted. I have a very different stance on illegals that abuse welfare and act like leeches however.
      How do you tell the difference? "Bad" illegals don't ride the bus?

To the subject, I think its great. You may not need proof of citizenship to ride a bus, you do however need proof of citizenship to stay in this country. Good police work

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

To the subject, I think its great. You may not need proof of citizenship to ride a bus, you do however need proof of citizenship to stay in this country. Good police work
        Nothing wrong with a lil 4th amendment violation as long as the illegals are caught huh?

Comment

They have a certain smell about them. I can sense a bad illegal from 2 miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Nothing wrong with a lil 4th amendment violation as long as the illegals are caught huh?

I don't think requiring identification is considered a search

Comment

I don't think requiring identification is considered a search
              Huh? What do you consider it?

Comment

I think of it as a matter of common sense rather than following a set of guidelines. Why waste money on literal, and I mean they are literally in this country illegally, illegal immigrants who came to this country solely to take money from people that actually work?

Comment

Huh? What do you consider it?
                  Legal and warrantless.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/24/dorf.police.id/

Comment

I think of it as a matter of common sense rather than following a set of guidelines. Why waste money on literal, and I mean they are literally in this country illegally, illegal immigrants who came to this country solely to take money from people that actually work?
                    How far are you willing to use common sense to violate the constitution? Would it be common sense to put all white males with guns on a watchlist and a gps on their guns and make them take a monthly competency exam to stop mass shootings? Seems like common sense to me. Constitutional violations but it's common sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X