Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! Border control destroys water+food supplies left for illegals crossing into US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Europe and America is where the legacy of power and global decision making is at right now.
    China is slowly creeping up by using soft power.

I have heard such claims made about the Asians.
    Once they are strong enough... and America is lazy enough... Game over...

American manufacturing has been hollowed out big time...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Jeeze louise, that got dark fast.
      funny thing is, while they were busy dumping the water and sheeit, the illegals were walking right on through

brilliant decoy

Comment

Who put those jugs there in the first place? They should be arrested. Ppl crying here that it is inhumane, they should not be risking their life crossing the desert.

On top of that this video is like 6 years old, this is nothing new

Comment

They should really track down and arrest the people assisting with the invasion.

Suitable punishment is maybe letting a family of legal overseas immigrants who were forced to wait in line waterboard them, using the same bottles they littered the border with.
          Last edited by ////; 01-22-2018, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Once they are strong enough... and America is lazy enough... Game over...

American manufacturing has been hollowed out big time...
            As Asian workers ask for more money we heard that some of those manufacturing jobs crept back.

Comment

**** border patrol! fake as cops! i hate border patrol and security guards with a passion. especially the one that takes their job way too serious.

Comment

As Asian workers ask for more money we heard that some of those manufacturing jobs crept back.
                I hope these asin companies keep asking for more ¥¥€€€££ and dollars to drive back jobs to the USA...

My people suffer from lack of jobs...

Give a mofo a job and barren lands will bloom...
                I'm old and stupid

But I got kids..4 and more

What I'm trying to articulate ... I lack the vocabulary to explain

Some dudes hate on a real dude that will give them a pass, wish them well, in say Bon voyage and hopefully not say sayonara( never see you again )way... I'll say 'abayo' (so long)

Comment

I hope these asin companies keep asking for more ¥¥€€€££ and dollars to drive back jobs to the USA...

My people suffer from lack of jobs...

Give a mofo a job and barren lands will bloom...
                  I'm old and stupid

But I got kids..4 and more

What I'm trying to articulate ... I lack the vocabulary to explain

Some dudes hate on a real dude that will give them a pass, wish them well, in say Bon voyage and hopefully not say sayonara( never see you again )way... I'll say 'abayo' (so long)

Comment

Mexican border police does the same **** and sometimes even worse on their southern border, but that's fine because racism and humanitarian reasons don't apply to immigration laws in non-white countries says the dumb**** liberal.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    **** border patrol! fake as cops! i hate border patrol and security guards with a passion. especially the one that takes their job way too serious.
                    wow you are dumb and probably Mexican. border patrol are real cops and is a very serious job, especially when the US borders a failed ****hole run by cartels that behead people for fun and smuggle drugs across the border. don't quit your day job flipping burgers doe.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 01-22-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      They should really track down and arrest the people assisting with the invasion.

Suitable punishment is maybe letting a family of legal overseas immigrants who were forced to wait in line waterboard them, using the same bottles they littered the border with.
                      That’s like asking to stop the people responsible for bringing drugs into the country. We will aggressively go after the mule with a kilo, while allowing the shipping company magnate to operate without interference.

So yeah, we will bust a truckload if illegals, but somehow turn our backs when an industrialist or farmer “employs” dozens of illegals.

Comment

Working...
                      X