No announcement yet.

Deadliest terror group in America in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    poverty breeds desperation. When poor you will do anything to survive. In the projects that's selling drugs. Selling drugs is a nasty game. People get killed for the best selling spots. That's why gangs exists. To control their neighborhood for drug selling purposes. Rob and steal is another activity. Is not determined by race. The irish were once the scapegoats. They were corralled into ghettos. They to formed games and got into illicit activity for survival.
    Now explain why Appalachia has horrible poverty, but low crime rates.

Source:
    http://theweek.com/articles/452321/a...g-white-ghetto

Comment

• ?

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      poverty breeds desperation. When poor you will do anything to survive. In the projects that's selling drugs. Selling drugs is a nasty game. People get killed for the best selling spots. That's why gangs exists. To control their neighborhood for drug selling purposes. Rob and steal is another activity. Is not determined by race. The irish were once the scapegoats. They were corralled into ghettos. They to formed games and got into illicit activity for survival.
      you poor demented excuse maker. poverty doesnt have to breed violence amongst your own kind. plenty of lower class non black neighborhoods that arent violent.

and since youre in a spectacular excuse making mood, what fncking excuse can you conjure up for blacks turning decent affordable living conditions into hellholes ?!!? you dont expect them to be given 10k a mon duplexes on their yearly salary, do you ????

and why are they poor ????? can it be whitey stacked the odds against them ?!?!? forced them to be lazy and ignorant AND violent ?!?!?!? not lazy enough to form gangs or make babies thats for sure

to make excuses for such behavior is to be an enabler.

''its povertys fault .........................''

the answer your weak ass is afraid of typing is....the most dangerous cities in america ALWAYS have blacks in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Source:
        donna is just a typical enabler until his ass lives in one of those cities.

poverty 'he' says.....

even racist ass mcc couldnt go there

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Source:
          Out of all those poor white folks, how many have been arrested for stop and frisk?

How many have been arrested for pandering or sleeping on the train?

How many have been criminalized for hanging on a stoop doing nothing?

How many have been arrested and criminalized for all the drugs they do and are in their community?

Why aren't jail cells being flooded with poor white trash and allowing the corporations to profit off their free labor? There are easy drug busts for weed, crack, heroin, cocaine in Appalachia... Where are the police who get tough on drugs?

Your ass is probably high right now. Why aren't you locked up?

Where's the mass incarceration? That's right, there isn't one in Appalachia because we know why. And it's not because of the lack of drugs
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-22-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            you poor demented excuse maker. poverty doesnt have to breed violence amongst your own kind. plenty of lower class non black neighborhoods that arent violent.

and since youre in a spectacular excuse making mood, what fncking excuse can you conjure up for blacks turning decent affordable living conditions into hellholes ?!!? you dont expect them to be given 10k a mon duplexes on their yearly salary, do you ????

and why are they poor ????? can it be whitey stacked the odds against them ?!?!? forced them to be lazy and ignorant AND violent ?!?!?!? not lazy enough to form gangs or make babies thats for sure

to make excuses for such behavior is to be an enabler.

''its povertys fault .........................''

the answer your weak ass is afraid of typing is....the most dangerous cities in america ALWAYS have blacks in them.
            I feel like I already explained to you why/how violent poverty stricken environments were created and targeted against the black community?

I specifically remember painting a wall full of text for your ass to read... That's right, you don't read

Comment

Red lining

Homestead Act of 1862

Slave Codes

Meritorious Manumission

Jim Crow

COINTELPRO

War on Drugs/mass incarceration

And These are just a few off the top of my head that had massive implications with generational destructive effects

Sit your ******ed ass down

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista
                And I'm out........
                Welcome back Pharoah

Comment

• aw sheeit, polio has made his racist entrance...i have to see what the goof is crying about....

yep, hes all and blaming whitey for BUYING blacks instead being angry at ''his'' peoples for SELLING his peoples.

the stupid cvnt will never unnastan....you cant BUY what isnt FOR SALE !!!

SHEEEITTTTT.....if i could buy mes a human

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Welcome back Pharoah

Comment

aw sheeit, polio has made his racist entrance...i have to see what the goof is crying about....

yep, hes all and blaming whitey for BUYING blacks instead being angry at ''his'' peoples for SELLING his peoples.

the stupid cvnt will never unnastan....you cant BUY what isnt FOR SALE !!!

SHEEEITTTTT.....if i could buy mes a human
                      Don't change the subject after I just dropped your ass with a crisp prime Roy Jones Jr left hook

Comment

Working...
                      X