Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok...what the hell is going on with men's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...what the hell is going on with men's style?

I mean, yes I'm a bit old, but I'm not THAT old. Used to be that dudes were working hard to look good. Now, everyone around looks like bums.

Look at this:

Even black dudes are doing this crap. Chris Eubank used to look G'd up at all times.

Now I don't know what the hell he's wearing.

Seriously...what happened?

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I mean, yes I'm a bit old, but I'm not THAT old. Used to be that dudes were working hard to look good. Now, everyone around looks like bums.

Look at this:

Even black dudes are doing this crap. Chris Eubank used to look G'd up at all times.

thats what happens when you don't have a wife or girlfriend to buy you clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
      thats what happens when you don't have a wife or girlfriend to buy you clothes.
      and there's too much estrogen in our tap water, all these millenial kids dress like f@gs

Comment

Look at this:

You know the saying...keep up with the times or get left behind

Comment

Feminization of men.

Comment

Real classic men's wear will never go out of style. That's just fad fashion that men will look back and cringe when they see themselves. Bell bottoms, 3XL size white tees, jerseys, skinny jeans, ect. are all ridiculous clothing items that were once in style.

Reason why you gotta stick to what's been around for decades and still looks great like navy/charcoal suits, blazers, dark denim jeans, dress shirts, wool slacks, chinos, polos, crew neck sweaters, dress shoes, dress boots, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Real classic men's wear will never go out of style. That's just fad fashion that men will look back and cringe when they see themselves. Bell bottoms, 3XL size white tees, jerseys, skinny jeans, ect. are all ridiculous clothing items that were once in style.

Reason why you gotta stick to what's been around for decades and still looks great like navy/charcoal suits, blazers, dark denim jeans, dress shirts, wool slacks, chinos, polos, crew neck sweaters, dress shoes, dress boots, ect.
              Bold depends who's wearing them.

Dudes rocking T's and chains properly will steadily pull women more than these manbun mofos even to this day.

Comment

Look at this:

Why should you care how another brotha dresses, kinda makes u seem gay....u dig

Comment

Girls were once girls and men were men...

Comment

The problem is that most regular people don’t go anywhere besides church where they have to dress nicely.

Comment

Working...
                    X