Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see segragation and slavery again in our lifetime?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    I don't think there is a rise in white nationalism or alt -right, the media wants us to believe that but I don't buy it.But no I can't see slavery happening in the u.s. again or any other well developed country
    yes there is a rise. Just look at social media, facebook , youtube.

The right is finally able to bring their message out and the public loves it

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Because I have common sense and I don't listen to crazy political types or Chicken Littles.

Please expand.
      race realisme basically says that there is a biologicall difference between ethnic groups.

That because different ethnics groups lived in different parts of the world they evolved differently.

Most important difference is that of IQ.

If certain ethnic groups have lower IQ's it means they should not be a part of society, they should not be able to vote or have the same rights as the higher IQ ethnic groups.

Therefore slavery becomes more justifiable. Or at least segregation

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        There are a lot of black supremacists that want segregation so it could be possible. But I could see a 2nd Civil War coupled with another Revolutionary War before segregation comes back. The working class that adds to society vs the ****holes and corrupt politicians.
        But there’s even more white supremacist

Comment

Probably get people segregating themselves with the rise of safe spaces. As these people get older therell be safe space towns and cities.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            yes there is a rise. Just look at social media, facebook , youtube.

The right is finally able to bring their message out and the public loves it
            I don't use social media so I probably just don't see it

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
              race realisme basically says that there is a biologicall difference between ethnic groups.

That because different ethnics groups lived in different parts of the world they evolved differently.

Most important difference is that of IQ.

If certain ethnic groups have lower IQ's it means they should not be a part of society, they should not be able to vote or have the same rights as the higher IQ ethnic groups.

Therefore slavery becomes more justifiable. Or at least segregation

which races are the dumb ones?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  which races are the dumb ones?

There are ethnic groups with an average IQ below 65. That qualifies as mentally ******ed. Do you think those groups could function in a democratic republic?

Comment

Hell naw we won't see slavery again. Im armed, Me & mines won't be slaves.

Segregation ain't such a bad idea. The black family & community was a lot stronger when we were segregated. The black dollar circulated more before it left the community. More ownership in the black community.

But waaaaaaaay too many black people obsessed with acceptance from whites to make it possible.

Comment

The US will barely even be 1/4 or 1/5 white by the time you're an old man so I'm not sure how this will work mathematically.

It will also cease to be the world's leading power. ****geneous East Asia is able to devote so much of its resources to innovation nowadays while western politics is defined by stagnation, paranoia, tribal stalemates.

A fusion of a few cultures can result in a great nation. Wanton, everyone-invited multiculturalism is a crippling burden.
                      Last edited by ////; 01-15-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X