This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Aren't you the one that beat up 3 innocent black guys just for being black?
    I am the guy who beat up three blacks for coming at me. I was the innocent one mate

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I am the guy who beat up three blacks for coming at me. I was the innocent one mate
      Of course you people want to paint the picture of the black guy being the perpetrator and the aggressor. The fact is their mere presence sparked a fit of racist rage and you attacked them

Comment

Redd Foxx is racist!? Who knew

Beercules is racist for sure though. Fool won't even get brown rice in his burrito at Chipotle

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Of course you people want to paint the picture of the black guy being the perpetrator and the aggressor. The fact is their mere presence sparked a fit of racist rage and you attacked them
          My presence in their “hood” sparked their racist rage and they attacked me.
          Now they are eating through straws

Pigs

Comment

soul_survivor is a crying lil bish...i got banned few times during the may-mac showdown, and during the solar eclipse. Megas messaged me saying due to racism, im still chilling

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              And You don’t?

You made a damn thread about licking a55 you idiot
              this lil fella really wants some attention

Comment

dont trip.. i got banned not to long ago for making a comment in a thread about a rapper being arrested for shooting another person.. i said blacks work so hard only to get it and then throw it all away. some sensitive ass fool reported me. and if you're reading this **** you nuggah!

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  soul_survivor is a crying lil bish...i got banned few times during the may-mac showdown, and during the solar eclipse. Megas messaged me saying due to racism, im still chilling
                  Yea, we all got a little racist during the eclipse.... (WTF? )

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Yea, we all got a little racist during the eclipse.... (WTF? )
                    So many things I said during that eclipse I wish I could take back. When that sun went away I turned into a different man, one I'm not proud of

Comment

He just came off a ban. It took him all of 3 minutes and on his 3rd post he earned himself another ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X