Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Using Samsung Tablet For Netflix?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Using Samsung Tablet For Netflix?

i was thinking about getting one just so i can use something when i am traveling. don't want to spend too much on the apple ipad to ****ing expensive and i already got the phone and laptop for apple.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" Tablet 16GB Android 5 - Titanium

anyone using these ****ers?
    Last edited by Straight Up; 01-12-2018, 12:02 AM.

If you already got an iPhone and Mac book, you might as well go Apple iPad tablet so everything is connected.

I got an iPad Air about 4 years ago and I love it.. typing this on it right now

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      If you already got an iPhone and Mac book, you might as well go Apple iPad tablet so everything is connected.

I got an iPad Air about 4 years ago and I love it.. typing this on it right now
      but it's too ****ing expensive bro $800 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        I fell ya bro..

Even the iPad Air is $800????

I got mine with the smaller memory for like $500 at the peoria Best Buy a few years ago.

I’m shocked if the cheapest Apple iPad is $800. Apple pricing themselves out of the market.

Comment

Dude go look at amazon..

They got iPad Airs for $218-$389

Comment

I bought like 4 of those mother****ers, they work, screen is perfect. and if all you gonna use it for I say go ahead pull the trigger.

hell an amazon fire HD will work too, I have one of those also.

I never use apple so I cant compare but those samsung aint lacking imo, neither is the firehd if all you gonna do is watch movies hell the fire HD if you have a prime account will auto download movies for you so you always have like 4 movies in the cut so if you have to dip on a trip and might not have internet you at least have some movies to watch.

Comment

I fell ya bro..

Even the iPad Air is $800????

I got mine with the smaller memory for like $500 at the peoria Best Buy a few years ago.

I’m shocked if the cheapest Apple iPad is $800. Apple pricing themselves out of the market.
              yeah that's the thing and it's just for traveling it ain't gonna be used as much.

Dude go look at amazon..

They got iPad Airs for $218-$389
              still too expensive. my oh my.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I bought like 4 of those mother****ers, they work, screen is perfect. and if all you gonna use it for I say go ahead pull the trigger.

hell an amazon fire HD will work too, I have one of those also.

I never use apple so I cant compare but those samsung aint lacking imo, neither is the firehd if all you gonna do is watch movies hell the fire HD if you have a prime account will auto download movies for you so you always have like 4 movies in the cut so if you have to dip on a trip and might not have internet you at least have some movies to watch.
                ya sure it won't fail me? gonna be using this is a gift for a special girl. he he

Comment

ya sure it won't fail me? gonna be using this is a gift for a special girl. he he
                  naw they solid, I bought a bunch of them for my neices and nephew like last christmas and they still got em and these are kids so they put them through hell lol.

Comment

I bought that exact one off Amazon and returned it. **** is choppy/laggy as ****.... nothing like an Android phone. Streaming video is super poor. I didnt use Netflix, but you basically cant get flash, so streaming sites are out of the question. The workaround apps to use flash have poor results. You cant screen mirror anything streaming either without it chopping every 10 seconds, even a file that lives on the tablet. When you get multiple things going, it hesitates/freezes up for a second. Poor product.

I was basically expecting my Android phone in tablet form, **** was a huge letdown. The S tablet, which is like 300 bucks, is probably more like that.... but I could buy a nice Chromebook for that price.

Comment

Working...
                    X