No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This article that was written earlier today is right on the mark after these statements by Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/o...nion&smtyp=cur
    Good drop.........

Comment

The whitehouse didnt deny he made those statements. So anybody still wanna deny he said this?

WH denies NYT report claiming Trump said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/23/politi...ion/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Good drop.........
        Minorities need to realize there are millions of white people who think like Trump. Their silence speaks volumes

Comment

Minorities need to realize there are millions of white people who think like Trump. Their silence speaks volumes
          You know it. Even some liberals.
          I read an article that showed that some Whites were all for public school and properly funding it when the district was majority or completely White but if the district had more than 30% minorities they kept clamoring about charter schools and these were White liberals, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You know it. Even some liberals.
            I read an article that showed that some Whites were all for public school and properly funding it when the district was majority or completely White but if the district had more than 30% minorities they kept clamoring about charter schools and these were White liberals, I believe.
            Liberals are as racist as the ones they claim are racist. My absolute favorite saying by G. W. Bush "The soft bigotry of lower expectations". Liberals expect less of us. That's racism too.

Comment

First of all Africa is a continent not a country.

Secondly What does this say about America, that such a moron was elected to the highest office in the land?

Comment

Donald Trump to Haitian voters: I want to be your greatest champion

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump met with a small group of Haitian Americans Friday in Little Haiti, telling them that they share “a lot of common values” and the country deserved better than Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, Trump said, failed Haiti when it needed help the most.

“Clinton was responsible for doing things a lot of the Haitian people are not happy with,” Trump said from prepared remarks, referring to the aftermath of Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake. “Taxpayer dollars intended for Haiti and the earthquake victims went to a lot of the Clinton cronies.”

Later, Trump told the crowd that he had come to “listen and learn” and to build a new relationship with the community.
                http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/poli...102349877.html

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  First of all Africa is a continent not a country.

Secondly What does this say about America, that such a moron was elected to the highest office in the land?
                  Well for one.........

You're right. I got nothing

Comment

Statement from his principal deputy press secretary when asked about the statement. In case you don't want to read it all. He didn't deny the comment

Once again no proof he actually said it. What else is new?

Comment

oh well, another fake news!

trump's da man!

Comment

Working...
                      X