No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Go grab your vegan veggie wrap... and some tissues. You boys are butt hurt. Neither of you could carry my gym bag.

Go grab some more liberal news to drown your sorrows with.
    I would slap the fucking taste out of your mouth.

You are only tough because you are behind a keyboard little boy.

You wouldn't talk to me this way in person, and if you did you would soon be bleeding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I would slap the fucking taste out of your mouth.

You are only tough because you are behind a keyboard little boy.

You wouldn't talk to me this way in person, and if you did you would soon be bleeding.
      You don't have enough experience, son. Get your a$$ in the gym. Get in line.

Comment

You don't have enough experience, son. Get your a$$ in the gym. Get in line.
        I've never lost a fight that wasn't in a ring or on a wrestling or a judo mat.

I've won competitions in wrestling, judo and boxing, and placed high in jiu jitsu competitions.

I've literally been around the world, and have been in scraps in the US as well as Japan.

I am not even the least bit scared of a little shit stain like you.

Comment

I've never lost a fight that wasn't in a ring.

I've won competitions in boxing.
          Like I said... use your ears. You don't have enough experience....

Hit the gym MMA boy.

Comment

• By the way, Japanese have to be some of the dirtiest fighters on the planet.

I think it's because of that inner rage they harbor.

Comment

Like I said... use your ears. You don't have enough experience....

Hit the gym MMA boy.
              I actually was a wrestler, from an early age, and I would gladly smash the shit out of you.

Comment

I actually was a wrestler, from an early age, and I would gladly smash the shit out of you.
                You're not listening... I said you don't have enough experience fighting. You said you've had a boxing match. 1? 2?

Are you kidding me?.....

Go grab your vegan wrap b*tch. Grab some liberal news and call it a night.

Comment

• I'm also a master of psychological warfare.

When I was working in a fishery in Alaska, some Mexican thugs decided to have it in for me.

I in a very visible way attained a hatchet, which I then used to do a lot of work on our break area in the woods, just to certify the point.

This had every one happy with me for my good work, and the Mexican bitches well aware that I was not one to fuck with.

They immediately squashed any pretenses of beef between us.

Comment

You're not listening... I said you don't have enough experience fighting. You said you've had a boxing match. 1? 2?

Are you kidding me?.....

Go grab your vegan wrap b*tch. Grab some liberal news and call it a night.
                    Who said anything about a boxing match?

We are talking about a fight here. I would rip you limb from limb, little boy.

Comment

I'm also a master of psychological warfare.

Comment

Working...
                      X