Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    ^^^^^^^^

no one fighting or rioting or looting or......
    2 pictures of the same moron to "prove" dey wuz all nazis doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      i know (same dude in green)

no matter the angle, peaceful protest.

MCC sure is desperate

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        imho, one should never talk down to if theyre an american.

we all know no one is leaving no matter how good it sounds in their heads.
        Was not talking down on us. Best country in world.
        It’s not the only great country however.
        FYI there are millions of ex pats living abroad and will never come beck to the us. Yet they are proud Americans. Some of these country people here could call shytholes, Colombia, Thailand Philippines. Etc. live like a king with little money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Was not talking down on us. Best country in world.
          It’s not the only great country however.
          FYI there are millions of ex pats living abroad and will never come beck to the us. Yet they are proud Americans. Some of these country people here could call shytholes, Colombia, Thailand Philippines. Etc. live like a king with little money.
          my point being, theres no sense complaining when a person can spend that time packing.

sure, there are ex-americans living elsewhere (avoiding prosecution, retirement, family, etc)....they did the right thing. stopped talking about it and left.

what i dont get is why would an american put down america to make a point about another country ?

imho,
          our best cities >>> their best cities
          our slums >>>> their slums

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            So is Trump lying right here? He said he barely knew Bannon in this WSJ article released today

There we no Nazis in Charlottesville??????

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            ^^^^^^^^

no one fighting or rioting or looting or......
            Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

Lmao at the picture of the nazi guy...

If that isn’t a paid liberal plant I don’t know what is.

But nobody there seemed to have a problem with it so,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lmao at the picture of the nazi guy...

If that isn’t a paid liberal plant I don’t know what is.

But nobody there seemed to have a problem with it so,,,
              clean and civilized....nothing being burnt down

Comment

Cause no one has been to either place including trump. So none of you can say they are shytholes. Naturally there are shytholes areas but as a whole none of us can say the entire country of Haiti nor the entire continent of Africa is a shythole. I have personally seen serious shytholes here in the good ole USA.
                I have been to Syria, Yemen, Iran and Ghana (among others but can't remember all on his list) and all have some stunningly beautiful parts.

However, all are now ****holes and a large cause of that is US foreign policy

It's debatable as to whether a single country has ever been responsible for ****ing up so many others

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  I have been to Syria, Yemen, Iran and Ghana (among others but can't remember all on his list) and all have some stunningly beautiful parts.

It's debatable as to whether a single country has ever been responsible for ****ing up so many others
                  yep, america did some dirty shlt and will do some more. every country has and will.

heres the thing, america tries to do right and overextends herself helping and protecting others.

other countries continue fncking over their own people.

if youre an american, i highly doubt you will leave.

if youre not an american, more power to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Do tell us how US Foreign policy ****ed up Yemen and Ghana

Comment

Cause no one has been to either place including trump. So none of you can say they are shytholes. Naturally there are shytholes areas but as a whole none of us can say the entire country of Haiti nor the entire continent of Africa is a shythole. I have personally seen serious shytholes here in the good ole USA.
                      This is an argument I see from the left a lot. I was deployed to Iraq for a year. I can tell you while I was there that I would rather **** on a plate, transform into a dung beetle and live in my own pile of **** than live in Iraq as a human being. Why can I not say that to you people that think this way? You haven't lived there either. How can you say it's NOT a ****hole? It's one of the dumbest arguments you can make. It's the old "well, you didn't play pro football so your opinion about football doesn't matter" bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X