Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VICE Mag Exposes SWEDEN As Notoriously Racist....sites Facts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Because 98% of Swedish women look like this >

I'm ready to move

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
      Why don't you ask Vice Magazine? Afterall, YOU posted that **** obviously without proofreading it. And you STILL aren't comprehending what you yourself posted.

Don't post **** that takes shots at other peoples countries and you won't get called on you're bull****.
      Ok old wise one, what did I not comprehend from the article? I copy pasted an excerpt from the article. You said you are Polish...those that article talk about Poland? If it did, should I have I talked about Poland instead of Sweden? You said "we," so what's your correlation if Vice Mag rated one country more suspect than the other?

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
        So what's the need for Vice Mag mag to present the case? They didn't justify the case because of immigration or insinuate it should get a pass
        And Vice is under serious scrutiny because of sexual harassment on the work floor ,
        that's the equivalent of a rapist pointing the finger to a pedophile,Vice shouldn't lecture anyone until they have their own house in order

Comment

problem

Comment

Ok old wise one, what did I not comprehend from the article? I copy pasted an excerpt from the article. You said you are Polish...those that article talk about Poland? If it did, should I have I talked about Poland instead of Sweden? You said "we," so what's your correlation if Vice Mag rated one country more suspect than the other?
            I didn't say I was Polish. I said Szef was Polish.

You really are totally incapable of comprehending English.

Comment

And now it's time for Lester Tutor to **** off to my bin until such time as his English comprehension skills rises above Dick 'N Jane levels. Ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I'm ready to move
                Double check your references...they are going to the USA.. they look aight....

Sweden’s 2014 emigration statistics have been released last month, and they show that Swedish-born women are emigrating away from Sweden in record-breaking amounts.

In 2014, a total of 51,200 people emigrated, and 23,900 of those were women. This means that in all of Sweden’s history, 2014 was the year when the most women left the country, according to Statistiska centralbyrĺn.

The top 5 destinations for Swedish men and women alike are: Norway, Denmark, UK, USA, and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  And Vice is under serious scrutiny because of sexual harassment on the work floor ,
                  that's the equivalent of a rapist pointing the finger to a pedophile,Vice shouldn't lecture anyone until they have their own house in order
                  Wasn't Trump accussed of sexual harassment? You made your points about authority and who should say what... I see Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                    I didn't say I was Polish. I said Szef was Polish.

You really are totally incapable of comprehending English.
                    So where are you from? Are you Swedish? Are you offended because Vice listed which country of yours?

Comment

I'm Polish not him.

The article started with a rant about Poland. In my reply I referred to that part and that part only. Didn't say anything about Sweden.

Comment

Working...
                      X