No announcement yet.

Turkish dude takes a dive off cliff posing for a birthday photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish dude takes a dive off cliff posing for a birthday photo

I like the way they repeated that over a few times just to see how he fuked up.

Comment

poor dude, made a basic mistake that he should have learned as a kid. when you jump off things your momentum should always be going forward so no balance is lost. landing into a roll is the best way to land. probably didn't know how to fall either which is to protect your head with your arms.
      Last edited by John Barron; 01-09-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

British posters as usual...

They dont have a general sense to clean their teeth as is the reason they laugh at freak accidents. I remember seeing some American kids do a back flip into the water about 20 meters high and the teen cracked his head open...Youtueb removed it, years ago, yet for those to think that its funny are men you don't trust..

Comment

Fake and gay

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            poor dude, made a basic mistake that he should have learned as a kid. when you jump off things your momentum should always be going forward so no balance is lost. landing into a roll is the best way to land. probably didn't know how to fall either which is to protect your head with your arms.
            That's really funny you say that. He literally probably had no experience with that. Is that a culture thing? I could fall from a 2 story building and go into an incredible roll with zero injuries to my extremities.

I feel like kids from America and other Western countries have a lot of experience with that. That guy looked like he had zero athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              Fake and gay
              Theres another angle

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                That's really funny you say that. He literally probably had no experience with that. Is that a culture thing? I could fall from a 2 story building and go into an incredible roll with zero injuries to my extremities.

I feel like kids from America and other Western countries have a lot of experience with that. That guy looked like he had zero athleticism.
                Maybe where you are from "2 stories" equals the top of a cliff? How's your math?

Dont mock freak accidents. Guy was an idiot to have done that.

Why don't you search on youtube "mountain falls accidents" and have a laugh? Fuggin idiot

Comment

im guessing booze played a part.

Comment

Damn Rip to him

Comment

Working...
                    X