Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant have become insanely underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Another idiot do you even watch nba?
    Anothe Kobe nut hugger that can't accept that Kobe flopped as well. All you Kobe fans do is post highlights and call names. Even the worst NBA player will look efficient in scoring when you put together a highlight video. Everybody else posted specific data and shooting effiency.

Yes I do watch the NBA not just highlight video.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Anothe Kobe nut hugger that can't accept that Kobe flopped as well. All you Kobe fans do is post highlights and call names. Even the worst NBA player will look efficient in scoring when you put together a highlight video. Everybody else posted specific data and shooting effiency.

Yes I do watch the NBA not just highlight video.
      Trolling hard or dumb af the lakers arnt the clippers . Kobe never flopped in his life played threw multiple injuries including broken fingers and sprained ankles and even hit free throws when he tore his Achilles please don’t talk basketball you’re a grade A moron.

You remind me of Jordan haters 10 years ago cause they never seen any live games.
      Last edited by A.K; 01-09-2018, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Trolling hard or dumb af the lakers arnt the clippers . Kobe never flopped in his life played threw multiple injuries including broken fingers and sprained ankles and even hit free throws when he tore his Achilles please don’t talk basketball you’re a grade A moron.

You remind me of Jordan haters 10 years ago cause they never seen any live games.
        I just posted 2 videos of him flopping and 1 of them resulted in a suspension. So much for never flopping. He always flopped especially when drawing fouls. It doesn't make him less tough.

Difference between Jordan and Kobe is that Jordan statistically, advanced stats, and highlight videos proved that he was a GOAT

Comment

I just posted 2 videos of him flopping and 1 of them resulted in a suspension. So much for never flopping. He always flopped especially when drawing fouls. It doesn't make him less tough.

Difference between Jordan and Kobe is that Jordan statistically, advanced stats, and highlight videos proved that he was a GOAT
          You didn’t post anything you gave fake links.. post me a video and quit trolling you sound like you just started watching nba 3 years ago.

Comment

You didn’t post anything you gave fake links.. post me a video and quit trolling you sound like you just started watching nba 3 years ago.
            Copy and paste the link LMAO. I'm not gonna teach you how to use the Internet

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ybUPRQfQM

Got Kobe suspended for flopping. Maybe u don't have YouTube app

Comment

Kobe flopped

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuKCst6wms

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ybUPRQfQM

Got Kobe suspended for flopping. Maybe u don't have YouTube app
                  manu flopped.. you said Kobe was flopping...

Comment

Such a flop where was the fouls like harden and Chris Paul?? he clearly landed wrong.

Also by your logic Ryan Anderson is the goat look at his shooting %

Comment

manu flopped.. you said Kobe was flopping...
                      I think you're the one who only started watching Kobe or only watches highlights. You don't remember that game? Kobe flopped by flailing his arms trying to draw the foul and gave Manu a bloody nose. He flopped so hard he actually was suspended. This was back in 2006 way before the NBA instituted the flopping rule. Kobe was the forefather of getting suspended for flopping.

Comment

Working...
                      X